The Jen'Saarai Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Academic Training Mission to Zeffo

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Academic Training Mission to Zeffo - Page 2 Empty Re: Academic Training Mission to Zeffo

Post by Darth Rewn Wed Nov 11, 2020 1:02 am

Kodo could still be heard muttering about the unfairness of datapads and no eyes. Grabbing a few of the confirmed jedi material he stuffed them in his packz and slung them over his shoulder. Ready Zeno.
Darth Rewn
Darth Rewn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Academic Training Mission to Zeffo - Page 2 Empty Re: Academic Training Mission to Zeffo

Post by Zeno Wed Nov 11, 2020 2:59 am

As they finished loading up the crates Zeno went on to lecture Cran about the force and its many uses. “Finally, the only real way to get better with it’s use is with practice. It’s like a muscle that needs to be worked in order for it be used. Eventually you can do this to.” He jumped, tapped the roof in the ten foot tall room and lightly landed back on his feet with ease. “Training, discipline, focus, and a just moral standing will get you far.” He placed the lids of both crates on top and sealed them. “Ready to go Kodo, sorry for letting you go through my journals.” he laughed nervously. He knew what was in some of those, and they weren't all positive, he'd poured a lot of emotions into those thinking he was going to be stuck on this planet for the rest of his life, how ever long that may be.
Zeno
Zeno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Rewn Wed Nov 11, 2020 1:33 pm

Kodo looked over at Zeno, a new understanding (not altogether pleasant) understanding of his friend "Don't worry about it, I'll recover after we find a bar" Kodo chuckles, a smile on his lips to let Zeno know no hard feelings were between them. "Is there anywhere else we need to go? Or do we have everything we came for?
Darth Rewn
Darth Rewn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeno Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:10 pm

Carrying the crates out to the ships took a little more effort than he thought it should of, but after some strength into it they had managed. Getting them onto the ship and strapped in he kept the metal box in his pocket. Not wanting to lose track of it a second time. “You know Kodo, you could do less complaining that I forgot to mention it. The shelves were labeled but I guess you can’t exactly read huh…. “ He trailed off a new idea, something that probably hadn’t been done before. “Question, have you ever been able to read something by just touching it instead? Like what if the words were raised from the paper so you could feel them?” He asked as everyone settled in on the ship, “Also everyone might want to strap in, last time I left here it was rather rough.” He climbed back up the ladder and started prepping to leave Zeffo. “Kodo, you wanna come up here and sit in the navigation seat. You might be helpful.”
Zeno
Zeno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Rewn Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:18 pm

Kodo laughs, "does it have an audio setting?" He asks as he crawls up the ladder. "Words on paper? Not really.... Though I wonder if it's engraved on metal I might be able to use the force to feel the depressions. That's how I can read credit chits, and tell materials....
Darth Rewn
Darth Rewn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Rewn Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:22 pm

Kodo sat in the navigation seat, "you could use flying lessons" he replied to the quip.aybe if I talk to Master Asha she can help me use the force to read holo terminals but unless I have engravings I can't see.
Darth Rewn
Darth Rewn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeno Sat Nov 14, 2020 3:55 am

Thats not exactly what I mean... Basically itd be a new type of writing. Basically, the words would be pushed up from what ever the medium would be. Instead of relying on your force sight to see it, you could just feel it with your hands. *he explained buckling himself in before starting the thrusters and taking off.*
Zeno
Zeno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Rewn Sat Nov 14, 2020 7:37 am

Hmmmm I see, no I haven't heard of anything of the sort.... I'd be interested in how that could be achieved. Besides everything nowadays is in holoterminals unless we were to use it as a secret cipher.
Darth Rewn
Darth Rewn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeno Sat Nov 14, 2020 1:57 pm

Itll be a side project for me to work on than. Should prove useful eventually.

*taking off from the surface he put the thrusters to full right after just leaving the surface. Staying level with the surface before the scanners chimed to indicate a change in thr poles.*

Here we go.

*he pulled up on the controls going perfectly vertical with a slight spin. The ship began to sputter before it caught thr tail end of one of the fields ripping at thr panels on the outside but somehow launching the ship out of its atmosphere faster.*
Zeno
Zeno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Rewn Mon Nov 16, 2020 3:11 pm

Kodo grimaced as they took flight holding tight to his seat as they went nearly vertical. "This is why I hate it when you fly!!!
Darth Rewn
Darth Rewn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2