The Jen'Saarai Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Force training (one on one Zeno and Asha) ****FLASHBACK***

2 posters

Go down

Force training (one on one Zeno and Asha) ****FLASHBACK*** Empty Force training (one on one Zeno and Asha) ****FLASHBACK***

Post by Asha Rhak-Qo Mon Nov 09, 2020 6:12 pm

@Zeno

* We sat cross-legged in front of each other, the sound of water flowing nearby a quiet bubbling in the background. I watched his measured breathing as he sat, eyes closed, focusing on the feeling of the force around and within himself.

I reached out my hand to his left, and he raised his left hand, indicating that he could feel my movements. We had been at this for nearly an hour, and he was becoming better and better at quickly deciphering the subtle signals the force was giving him.*

Good! Let's try something a little different, Zeno.

*I reach into the pack I had sat beside me on the rocky ground and pull out a container full of liquid metal. I watch as he eyes the substance.*

I want you to focus on the contents, and do your best to suspend it within the container. In other words, make the liquid float, but not the container.
Asha Rhak-Qo
Asha Rhak-Qo
Admin

https://jen-saaraiorder.forumotion.com

Itsu Hask/Solum likes this post

Back to top Go down

Force training (one on one Zeno and Asha) ****FLASHBACK*** Empty Re: Force training (one on one Zeno and Asha) ****FLASHBACK***

Post by Zeno Fri Nov 13, 2020 10:15 am

These lessons had become routine for him, it was pleasant, relaxing as they sat near the bubbling stream close by. His sense of the force seemed to be growing expadentionally with time the longer he spent in the temple, or maybe it was on this planet? He hadn’t figured it out, not yet at least. Ah, she’ raised her left hand, mirroring her movement while keeping his eyes closed the whole time. He wouldn’t be nearly as good at this as Kodo was. His sight, was quite amazing to him.

He lowered his hand and placed it back into his lap, and opened his eyes at the sound of her voice.
“Something new Master? Like what?” tilting his head to the side like a curious house pet at the sound of receiving a treat. Watching Asha as she pulls out a vile of a silver substance Zeno’s curiousity only grew more, he’d never seen anything like that before. Listening to her instructions he nodded before drawing in a deep breath, closed his eyes again and focused all his attention around Master  Asha’s hand.

He could feel the vile there, while something, not completely liquid but not completely metal inside of it. Channeling his attention even further onto the liquid metal, he pressed the force into it, causing the metal to ripple with sear amount he was pushing into before filling the liquid with it. Slowly he made the liquid form into little globes that rippled as they gently moved to the ends of the vile before leaving Asha’s hand all together and floating between them with a gentle spin. There was visible strain printed across Zeno’s face as he focused little beads of sweat slowly started appearing across his forehead the longer the vile stayed in place above the ground.

Zeno
Zeno

Back to top Go down

Force training (one on one Zeno and Asha) ****FLASHBACK*** Empty Re: Force training (one on one Zeno and Asha) ****FLASHBACK***

Post by Asha Rhak-Qo Fri Nov 13, 2020 11:49 am

* Asha smiled, impressed with how quickly he was catching on.*

Good. Now I wasn't you to change these simple shapes that you've made into a more complex one.
Asha Rhak-Qo
Asha Rhak-Qo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeno Fri Nov 13, 2020 1:15 pm

What do you mean more complex? This is already pretty hard.... but I'll try... something.

*zenos tone was a bit stranded just keeping them as little orbs. Picturing a two different shapes both his hands slowly turning over to help him focus as one or turned slowly into a cube and the other turned into a polygon*

Like... that?
Zeno
Zeno

Back to top Go down

Post by Asha Rhak-Qo Fri Nov 13, 2020 1:22 pm

* Asha smiles warmly at him.*

Yes, that'll do for now. I can see so much growth in your control, Zeno. You are brilliantly strong in the force, my friend.
Asha Rhak-Qo
Asha Rhak-Qo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeno Fri Nov 13, 2020 1:27 pm

*Releasing his 'grip' on the two shapes the vial dropped into the bag again. Zeno was sweating from concentrating so hard on an object he actually couldn't see the force in.*

Thank you Master, its because of your instruction that I've gotten this far...
What was that liquid? I've never seen anything like it.
Zeno
Zeno

Back to top Go down

Post by Asha Rhak-Qo Fri Nov 13, 2020 1:34 pm

Ah!

* Asha's face lit up.*

This is from a nearby planet within the Yavin system called Fiddanl. Much of its surface is made of this substance. It is actually very toxic to humans, like myself. It's called mercury. It's rather difficult to procure, but Grand Master is surprising in his capabilities to support my research!
Asha Rhak-Qo
Asha Rhak-Qo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeno Sat Nov 14, 2020 3:46 am

What else can it be used for? Or is it just a way to poison people?

*hed gotten up and scooped some water from the stream to take a drink. After getting a drink, he noticed a small fish like creature swimming where he'd just been. Reaching into the water with as quick reflexes as he could, he snapped the fish out of the water throwing it out on to the ground.*

Would you like lunch a snack?
Zeno
Zeno

Back to top Go down

Post by Asha Rhak-Qo Sat Nov 14, 2020 4:46 am

* She smiled and nodded.*

Actually, it's rather fascinating! There are multiple users for it, but as of right now, I'm researching it's ability to be used as an electrode. I think we may be able to utilize it on the future to customize our lightsabers!
Asha Rhak-Qo
Asha Rhak-Qo
Admin

Zeno likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeno Sun Nov 15, 2020 6:18 pm

How? It doesn't look like it can be used for much else ...

*he looked from the stream to the little vile and sat back down and crossed his legs.*

How would you use it in a lightsaber? It can't hold a shape on its own.
Zeno
Zeno

Back to top Go down

Post by Asha Rhak-Qo Sun Nov 15, 2020 8:17 pm

That was my first thoughts as well, Zeno, but I've discovered some things throughout my research and experimentation. When combined with other elements or components, it's liquid composition becomes less of an issue. When combined with other base elements, like oxygen or sulfur, it becomes a more usable compound. One such compound, I've found, could be extremely useful in power cells.

I've also been working on using mercury in a relay that would be more efficient than what is in use currently. The mercury would reduce the contact resistance and could mitigate any voltage drop that we have with our current technology. Since we would be using it in a saber, the fact that the mercury eliminates contact bounce, and provides virtually instantaneous circuit closure is extremely helpful in the speed of ignition, too.

* She frowns, staring at the mercury in the container.*

The problem is, mercury is highly toxic to quite a few life forms. As far as I know, the Mon Calamari would be the only species safe from being poisoned by it.
Asha Rhak-Qo
Asha Rhak-Qo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down