The Jen'Saarai Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zeno

Go down

Zeno           Empty Zeno

Post by Zeno Fri Nov 06, 2020 9:17 pm

Name: Zeno  [Zenn- no]
Species: Unknown Species
Homeworld: Zeffo
Midichlorian Count: Undetermined
Height: 2’6’’
XP: 1,575
HP: 29,600
Damage: w/ force 750 | w/ lightsaber 800
Appearance: Standing no taller than a young child Zeno has the unique appearance compared to most, aside from looking and being as small as a child his dark green skin tone, pointed ears and oldly shaped head could mark him as a younger descendent of the late Grandmaster Yoda. The biggest difference between them is he has enough hair to fashion into a braid or two that’s generally kept tucked behind his ears.
Weapon: Beskar Lightsaber hilt with a white kyber crystal core.
Gear: Jedi robes
Force Abilities: Push, Pull, enhance speed, control, Jump, Mind Trick
Personal Abilities: Force Sense -  midichlorians surround us all, this one has adapted the ability to avoid conflict whenever possible by sensing the presence of living beings
Force Echo - The personal belonging of any being, as long as the feelings left behind are strong enough can show pieces of the owners past history with limited view and sound.
Species Abilities: Keen Hearing – large ears come with a small advantage, being able to hears sounds at higher frequencies isn’t always whats its cracked up, it does help slightly being able to hear someone russel out a blaster on the occasion though.
Bio: Honestly, Im not completely sure where I came from truly. I’ve done my fair share of planet hopping stowing away in transports to get to where ever I needed to. Being small in size has it’s benefits among all the humans out there, they tend to over look me. But that’s aside the matter, I basically have lived in hiding. The white troopers and hunters seem to always be following close behind, sometimes to closely. But I know, this has been my way of life for far to long. Evading them has come, surprisingly easily for me if I focus on my surroundings. Though I have met many people none seem willing to help with my problems, just their own, which I mean is fair. My life, my problems, not theirs.
               On one of my many planet hops the ship I was hiding on was shot down. I’d managed to get to an escape pod and well, escaped among the stars landing on a desolate planet called Zeffo. It was, somehow different from all the planets I’d gone to before. Long abandoned ruins stood still showing figures that were awe inspiring. I stayed, these lands were cracked and hard to navigate on foot which seemed to prefect, I simply laid out boards that would allow me to pass over the cracks in the land and there was plenty of wildlife small enough for me to eat. I was content in the life I’d settled into explore, eat, sleep, survive.
               I've managed to live here peacefully for some time now, I figured out that this planet magnetic fields constantly and rapidly shift disrupting scanners and tracking devices when I sent a message to a friend that had once sheltered and helped me escape. It took several attempts but, I’d managed to get it out eventually. I’ve yet to hear from them but, I can guess they just gave up sending when their message wouldn’t go through.
               I made a discovery of documents describing people of magic using their power to help those in the galaxy that couldn’t defend themselves. If only they were still around. I kept reading, well what I could at least, a lot of the papers were time worn and damaged from one thing or another. Diagrams of devises that seemed, impossible but yet, possible were littered on one, but the only thing I could make out on it was something called a kibar-crystal. Maybe I’d have to try to find one myself, eventually…

Last edited by Zeno on Fri Nov 20, 2020 9:32 pm; edited 3 times in total
Zeno
Zeno

Itsu Hask/Solum likes this post

Back to top Go down

Zeno           Empty Re: Zeno

Post by Zeno Sun Nov 08, 2020 10:08 am

The most interesting thing happened today. Some man appeared out of no where to invite me to his temple? I was hesitant at first but there was definitely was something different. He didn't seem after me just wanted to invite me, heck he gave me a star chart to the planet before raising one of the old A-wings out the ground and starting it. The R2 unit was long destroyed but at least I got a working ship.
Shortly after arriving and being rescued from the wreckage of my ship I was part of a large group to be sent on a mission to recover a pendent. Me being me asked questions in regards to it why it was so important and the like. And found out that it held a kybar crystal. I couldn't believe I was already getting a chance to see one. So we left on this mission to a frozen waste land, split up fought some hunters, found relics of which even the jedi coven along with you guessed it, kybar crystals. Well I found them on accident but I couldn't help but following the soft alluring light that called out to me.
We all came back alive, cold but alive. Spent maybe a day and a half making myself a lightsaber. It was tiring but, elating at the same time. At least now I have a real weapon to use in my self defense. My control over the force seems to only be growing the longer I'm here, which kind of worries me, but at the same time not. My masters seem very impressed by it, like, really impressed that I can do so much.
Eventually the Grandmaster called upon to go to Tatoonie, horrible planet, I personally never want to go back there if I don't have to. We split up from the masters in hopes of buying ships, which, we managed to get three not the best ships in the galaxy by they'll work. It was the emergency call back that made us leave early because the sith some how found out about our mission. My Master Asha was gravely injured but, is healing, The grandmaster also bestowed new ranks on the few of us there are, I among them, am one of his Jedi Counslers. I feel unworthy but I'm doing my best to train my new Padawan.
Zeno
Zeno

Back to top Go down