The Jen'Saarai Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Academic Training Mission to Zeffo

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Academic Training Mission to Zeffo Empty Academic Training Mission to Zeffo

Post by Zeno Fri Nov 06, 2020 10:17 pm

*It had only seemed fitting to rest and take care of his personal needs that were required. An hour after meditation hed made his way down to the loading bay placing two crates, medical supplies, a training Saber and a blaster that was preset and locked to stun only into one of the crates before activating the hover cart. Stopping at a comm panel just so he could page his Padawan.*

Cran, I'd like for you to meet with me out at the ships as soon as possible. I'm pretty easy to miss. But you'll be looking for an old Razor Crest model ship.

*he cut the comms before heading out the bay doors and straight to the ship to begin loading the supplies hed grabbed for this little exploration.*

(Going to basically restart this just to make it a bit easier)

Last edited by Zeno on Mon Nov 09, 2020 4:07 am; edited 5 times in total
Zeno
Zeno

Back to top Go down

Academic Training Mission to Zeffo Empty Re: Academic Training Mission to Zeffo

Post by Cran Cyone Fri Nov 06, 2020 10:34 pm

Let us get started boss
Cran Cyone
Cran Cyone

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Rewn Fri Nov 06, 2020 10:57 pm

*Kodo walks over, his Padawan Rhys following behind* @Zeno, might I join you on your journey? I think it might do both the Padawan well.
Darth Rewn
Darth Rewn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeno Sat Nov 07, 2020 2:44 am

Zeno waved at the two as they walked up to the ship as he stood at the top of the ramp having just put the last of the gear and supplies in secure places in the ship and tying down the crates he was bringing with them.

“I think so to, but our main mission will be to just to collect several dozen books on the lore the people believed in, and anything that even references kybar crystals. Those were the two big things I was studying before I came here to Yavin.”

He walked inside as all the passengers made their way up.

“And don’t worry, I can actually see out the windows on this ship. Part of the reason why I asked if I could use it.”

He smirked as he climbed up the latter into the cockpit and began starting the engines for take off.

Last edited by Zeno on Mon Nov 09, 2020 4:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Zeno
Zeno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Rewn Sat Nov 07, 2020 2:47 am

*Kodo watches nervously as Zeno puts himself into the cockpit* You sure you don't want me to fly? I don't need eyes to look around you know! *Kodo shouts up the ladder*
Darth Rewn
Darth Rewn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeno Sat Nov 07, 2020 9:22 am

The sound of him laughing carried down into the lower seating / storage area the ship as the engines complained about power up. The loading ramp closed and sealed the door just seconds before the ship vibrating for a second.

“It’s alright, but if you’re so worried than well Im sorry just buckle up.”

He pressed on the throttle causing the ship to launch forward just second after pulling the landing gear up. Spinning around he hoped over into the navigation seat to set the course for the ships auto-pilot before jumping back in to the pilots seat. The drawbacks of being short and small in size, it always took more effort to do a simple set of tasks that someone else could do. But that had never really stopped him. Pulling the ship out of a horizontal lift and into a vertical to get out of the planets gravity faster.

“Hold on its going to get a little bumpy for a minute.”

Pressing harder on the throttle the ship continued to speed up as it passed through the atmosphere before breaking free and slowing down and the ships auto-pilot took over changing course and jumping into hyper space. A few minutes later they all dropped out, with his home in front of them.

“We’ve reach our destination, now we’re going to have some real fun. I forgot to mention the reason no one comes here. The planets magnetic field isn’t stable and basically rips apart anything larger than what we’re currently in.” he said just before he started the decent.

Last edited by Zeno on Mon Nov 09, 2020 4:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Zeno
Zeno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Rewn Sat Nov 07, 2020 9:48 am

Kodo grits his teeth* why did I join the crazy green one, Kodo thinks to himself.
Care to explain why exactly we are going to a planet, that likes to rip ships apart you emerald lunatic!
Darth Rewn
Darth Rewn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeno Sun Nov 08, 2020 2:57 am

"I'm not crazy, I just happened to crash here last time by accident in an escape pod getting away from some hunters.."
He paused as he suddenly killed the power to the while ship and they went into a free fall. The sound of his laughter echoed through tin can before something untangable pulled the ship off course from where he'd had it aim. Hitting the power and throttle at the same time pulling them away from the pull. In a matter of seconds they were landing near a wrecked escape pod near a large hole in the ground with functioning stairs.

"Ahh home sweet home. Welcome to Zeffo."

Last edited by Zeno on Mon Nov 09, 2020 4:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Zeno
Zeno

Back to top Go down

Post by Cran Cyone Sun Nov 08, 2020 3:42 am

* cran standing up while looking kind of white*
"I don't know boss that didn't seem sane."
Cran Cyone
Cran Cyone

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeno Sun Nov 08, 2020 10:34 am

"Trust me, that was probably the best flying I've done without crashing. I only did that so we wouldn't get ripped apart."

Zeno was already halfway down the ladder as the side ramp lowered itself letting in the fresh moist air. Revealing the beauty of the old city that hed called home. Well at least the roof tops of them. Varying sizes of ponds and grass lands stretch across the broken landscape doted with wildlife.

" Anyways well bring the two crates, Cran, i don't know exactly were your talents lay but, here these are for you."

He punched in a door code for a weapons locker on the ship to reveal a training Saber, blaster, spear like weapon and robes.

"I assure you, I may act as you would say insane, but if I hadn't we all would of died. Or very injured one doesn't know for sure about these thing. So, let's go collect these texts and test your abilities at the same time. After you Kodo, you look the awful."

Last edited by Zeno on Mon Nov 09, 2020 4:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Zeno
Zeno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Rewn Sun Nov 08, 2020 12:43 pm

*Kodo disentangled himself from the seat* still crazy *he mutters* I guess you got here in one pie- *Kodo stops midsentence feeling around his belt. "Blast it, where's my saber" Looking around, Kodo notices it on the other side of the cargo space. "Ah there it is" *reattaches to his belt, well, come on Cran, no lolly gagging, I've seen a bantha move faster, grab your kit, let's go!"
Darth Rewn
Darth Rewn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cran Cyone Sun Nov 08, 2020 3:52 pm

* cran getting up grabbing a training saber he grabbed the create*
"I'm on it boss"
Cran Cyone
Cran Cyone

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeno Mon Nov 09, 2020 4:06 am

Walking down the ramp he sunk his feet into the not so deep mud, enjoying the feel of it between his toes. Leading the way to his old home there was a series of jumping and over cracks  before finally decending down a set of stairs that was nearly hidden by the vegetation. “Bring those down here and we’ll get started with some mundane training. While our Counslour Kodo starts in the next room.”

He sat down on a small bed that was pretty obviously his and sat his lightsaber beside him. “Alright, so, this task is more to train your abilities in the force. I want you to sit, and focus your senses, let them expand outside of your body until it’s almost overwhelming and pull it back in just enough so that it’s not. At that point I want you to tell me what you feel happening in the room next door. “
Zeno
Zeno

Back to top Go down

Post by Cran Cyone Mon Nov 09, 2020 4:20 am

*cran nods then sits cross lags. Trying to foucs on the feelings in his stomach to reach out but not able to feel out*
" boss are you sure this is the way"
Cran Cyone
Cran Cyone

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Rewn Mon Nov 09, 2020 4:22 am

* I walk to the other side of the room, leading through books and shears of paper randomly*," what exactly are we looking for again?"
Darth Rewn
Darth Rewn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeno Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:40 am

Rubbing his chin Zeno watched as Cran struggled with his instructions while trying to figure out a better way to explain how to harness the force at will. "Okay, maybe I should of started with a few examples." He said the young padawan, "When I was young I learned I had a unquie ability to sense the force around other living creatures. I didn't know it was the force at the time but, if I focused hard enough on my surroundings I could tell you there's a swamp rat trying to catch a fish just up stairs in the pond." He said briefly closing his eyes and reopening them. "One second, sorry Kodo. But could you explain your sense of sight?"
Zeno
Zeno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Rewn Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:44 am

*Kodo keeps shuffling around in the other room while he calls out* The force is in everyone and everything, when I see someone, I see the midichlorians, or their glow. I see objects the same way, using the force to see walls and objects. Does that help?
Darth Rewn
Darth Rewn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cran Cyone Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:24 pm

*Cran takes a deep breath and focusing on his surrounding and reaches out with his sense feels someone in the distance but not far in the next room*
"Boss I can feel kono like hes right there."
Cran Cyone
Cran Cyone

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeno Tue Nov 10, 2020 1:11 am

"Very good, now focus on one object and pull it to you like, mmm, an invisible hand thats part of you but isn't is bringing it to you" [b]

He stood walking to the door way between rooms, "and I want you to focus on my Saber thats on the bed. Once you're done that bring it to me and we'll load these crates up."
Zeno
Zeno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Rewn Tue Nov 10, 2020 12:47 pm

Kodo continues playing audio files, listening for words about Jedi. Irritated he couldn't read actual files, it would make things so much easier. Setting aside what seemed to be the 20th data disc aside. "Where is all this jedi lore you are speaking of? Nothing I've listened to has any mention of the Jedi
Darth Rewn
Darth Rewn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeno Tue Nov 10, 2020 1:23 pm

Zeno passed through the door way, seeing that Kodo had listened to twenty already he couldn’t help but laugh a little, ”Those are from when I first crashed here, basically just journals about finds that turned out to be nothing in the long run. All the lore is on these shelves over here.”

He patted a dusty looking bookshelf holding close to three hundred data plates. ”A lot of these I had to translate myself, but for the most part some of them are in basic. Which made life a easier. The shelf next to this one goes on about how to source kybar crystals so I think we should load those in the second crate just so they don’t get mixed up.” crossing the room he pulled back a smaller shelf that looked out of place not having anything on it in this room full of information. Pulling it away from the wall there was a hole in the wall with a decent sized metal box with no lock but, was sealed somehow. ”I forgot to bring this with me, but it is defiantly got to be something the masters would be interested in..”

Zeno
Zeno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Rewn Tue Nov 10, 2020 1:27 pm

Kodo swivels in his chair, a hurt, almost sad look on his face "Oh" is all I say as I scoop up a few of the potentially correct data disks, I'll just.... Get on these then
Darth Rewn
Darth Rewn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Rewn Tue Nov 10, 2020 1:31 pm

I sniffle slightly, a tear seeming to roll out of the Miralukan nose "stupid literature" I sniffle again "I'll let you know what I find Zeno...
Darth Rewn
Darth Rewn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cran Cyone Tue Nov 10, 2020 3:04 pm

*cran focus on the saber again and again for 10 minutes until it start to shake slowly at first then fast before it life's into the air flying at cran's hand with a smile the sweet on him falls and he leaves for the boss*
Cran Cyone
Cran Cyone

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeno Wed Nov 11, 2020 12:58 am

There, he’d felt the small wake of the force being used in the other room. Turning just as Cran came into the room he had a small grin on his face. “Good job Cran, now. Lets help Kodo finish up in here and we’ll head back to Yavin.” Zeno pulled his saber from Crans hand gently tugging with the force before just straight up pulling it out of his fingers before replacing it back on his belt. “When we find some time we’ll have to source some more crystals for some of the new padawans. Which might be a bit of a challenge…. “ he muttered as he began grabbing data plates from the lower shelves and placed them into the crates.
Zeno
Zeno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next