The Jen'Saarai Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grand Master Asha Rhak-Qo

Go down

Grand Master Asha Rhak-Qo Empty Grand Master Asha Rhak-Qo

Post by Asha Rhak-Qo Fri Nov 06, 2020 9:17 pm

Name: Asha Rhak-Qo, formerly Elan Towani
Sex: female
Species: human
Homeworld: Coruscant
Midichlorian count: 12,811
Height: 5'2"
XP: 100,000

Hp:45,000

Damage: w/force 3,350 w/lightsaber 4,800

Appearance: Though small and spritely, she is surprisingly strong. Her silver hair and dark blue eyes are reminiscent of her namesake.

Weapons: LightSaber (green)

Gear: Jedi Robes

Force Abilities: Starting Force Abilities (Push/Pull/Speed), force control, force jump, mind trick, Alter Environment, force barrier, force healing, emerald lightening

Personal Abilities: The ability to foresee most probable outcome using the force (Oracle)

Unique Racial/Special abilitie/s:

Biography:

Born into a family of historians, I was named after Elan Tallah, heiress to the throne of Gala. I spent my early years studying the histories of various planets and learning to protect myself against the street scum common in the area that I was raised. In a place populated by historians, it was not uncommon for thieves and criminals to take anything of value, including lives.

By the time I was eight, I had begun to notice that I could tell how my day was going to go by what I called "relaxing" before leaving my room in the morning. As I grew older, my ability to peek into the possible futures around me became more and more clear; I would feel a strong "knowing" of what was to come.

I began to strengthen my skill daily in hopes of making life easier for myself and those around me, unaware of the force's influence on my gift. I told no one of my skills for fear of being taken from my family by criminals.

At the age of fourteen, I finally felt I had mostly gained control of my ability. I had little trouble seeing outcomes and changing them to be more favorable. I made it my mission to help those around me achieve success. I could access my ability without the need for "relaxing", although I became tired afterwards.

Unfortunately, I couldn't have been more wrong. I began to feel the death of my parents and many others around me coming, but did not know how to intervene. Everything that I tried only made the feeling stronger. I became frantic, my panic and emotionality causing me to lose my grip on my ability.

Days turned to weeks, the feeling of impending doom growing stronger each minute, until it was too late. A more organized group of criminals raided many of the facilities near my home, killing anyone that got in their way. My mother hid me away, along with some other teens and children, and we were the only survivors.

I denounced my foresight as a curse. I hated that I could see the future, but not be able to change it when it really mattered. I knew that I would never be able to avenge my family thanks to the foresight, that I now hated.

I could no longer stay on Coruscant. Everything reminded me of my family, and of my guilt for not saving them. I snuck into the cargo hold of a freighter and ended up being discovered by crew members shortly after leaving the planet's atmosphere.

After explaining my circumstances, the captain allowed me to stay only until he made his next stop. I knew that I needed to make myself useful if I wanted somewhere to stay, and I saw this vessel as a viable option. Although I despised my ability, I began to use it to help out around the ship, proving my worth.

The Captain agreed to let me stay so long as I proved useful, and I once again began sharpening my skills. After years of focus and commitment, a deep knowing stronger than any I had felt before began to manifest itself in my mind; I must make my way to Yavin.

After my arrival on Yavin, Grand Master Hask took me under his tutelage. After showing me to meditate and sharpen my abilities, Grand Master Hask has taught me that my skills are not a curse, but a tool. Through my time as his padawan, I was taught that the futures that I see are a guide, and not the absolute truth.

After locating a Jedi Crusader Pendant, Grand Master Hask sent my fellow padawan and I to retrieve the only two known pendants still in exsistance. When retrieving the pendant assigned to me from the planet Cathar, I experienced a vision similar to those I receive of the future. In this experience, I learned that holding on to my past was stoping me from accepting my future.

During my experience, Grand Master Hask granted me with a new name; Asha Rhak-Qo, meaning victory to dreamer of paths. I have been reborn anew.

Upon our return to Yavin, Grand Master Hask presented us with lightsabers made from the kyber crystal withheld in each of our pendants. He made us member of the counsel. I will fulfill my purpose in the force.

Taral and I took our apprentices on a mission to Rikkiad, a frozen wasteland with little life, to retrieve more pendants. The Padawans proved their skill and abilities, and we returned with several pendants, along with five Kyber crystals. However, we encountered sith, and captured one named Kirell. Her past with Taral was instrumental in her turning to the dark side. After interrogating her, Grand Master killed her.

I had a dream about Kirell's past. By the end of the dream, Taral had turned to the dark side.

On our next mission to Tatooine, we split up from our Padawans for what should have been a routine mission. The Padawans were purchasing ships and Taral and I would be gathering information on the sith. We were betrayed by an acquaintance of Taral's, and I was severely wounded by my own lightsaber when the sith attacking us directed it back at me. Between getting little rest because of back to back missions and after a sleepless night because of the dream, my mind and body were no match for him, and I ended up in a coma.

I awoke from my coma to find my new family shattered. Taral, the one that I counted my equal, my best friend, the man I loved, had betrayed our Master. Grand Master Hask sacrificed his life so that I may continue to live, the same poison that effected him now running through my veins. With his last words, he made me Grand Master, a title that I feel I do not deserve, and instructed us not to mourn him, but to know that he loved us all.

Unable to come to grips with what happened, I faced Taral in combat, severing his arm, but was ultimately to weak to defeat him due to my previous injuries. Kodo, seemingly possessed by a sith Holochron, left with Taral, both vowing to bring back Master Hask.
Asha Rhak-Qo
Asha Rhak-Qo
Admin

https://jen-saaraiorder.forumotion.com

Sorrus the Broken and Itsu Hask/Solum like this post

Back to top Go down