The Jen'Saarai Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grand Master Hask

Go down

Grand Master Hask Empty Grand Master Hask

Post by Itsu Hask/Solum Fri Nov 06, 2020 6:08 pm

Name: Itsu Hask
Sex: Male
Species: Human
Homeworld: Serenno
Midichlorian count : 14,000
Height: 6’1

HP: 45,000

Damage: w/force 3,350 w/lightsaber 4,800

Appearance: An old man with long grey hair and beard.

Weapons: Solums Yellow bladed Saber

Gear: Jedi Robes with some armor

Force Abilities: Starting Force Abilities
(Push/Pull/Speed) Control, Force Jump,
Mind trick, Force barrier, alter environment, Force healing, emerald lightning, Tutaminis

Personal Abilities:(this will be approved by the High Council)

Unique Racial/Species abilitie/s: (this will be approved by the High Council)

Biography:

My young apprentices and fellow Jedi, in order to understand the The Jen’Saarai Order and the Solum Temple; you must know who I am and who I was. First you must know that we are not the only force users in the the galaxy and the others are know as Sith. The Sith and Jedi have been at war for thousands of years, each one destroying each Jedi order and Sith Empire. The new Sith Empire has been in power for almost a century they are known as The Valmiriam Brotherhood. The Brotherhood is ruled by a cruel and merciless Sith known as Darth Kaizar the Undying and I was his acolyte . As a young force sensitive child on Serenno, myself and several other force sensitives were quickly brought into the Brotherhood where we were stripped of our identities and give Sith names, I was Solum. We faced years of painful training and exercises to deepen our strength in the dark side. With no Jedi order the Brotherhood repeated this on millions of young force sensitive children. It was when I became an Acolyte that I trained under the Dark Lord himself. Almost three years had passed since Hon’s arrival on Korriban and he had learned much from the Dark Lord. He taught the many ways of the dark side things I never thought possible. Force lightning, thought bomb, force storm, force drain, dark illusions, Mechu-deru, memory walk, mind shard, force scream, Force travel. These where just a handful of the powers that he had mastered plus the ones he had already mastered. It was during these years that I met Cordé.

Cordè was a favorite handmaiden to the Dark Lord and his court. She had cuaght my eye with her beauty and grace the likes of I had never seen before. I couldn’t get her out of his mind and unbeknownst to me, she wasn’t far off. For three years we would fall deeper and deeper in love after their confessions of love to each other. The more he embraced his passion for her he noticed that his abilities in the force grew stronger and stronger. During this time I would beg her to retire from the position as it was dangerous to be that close to the Dark Lord. She always refused my pleading and told me the Dark Lord would never allow it. However that all changed the day I asked her to be my wife, we would be married in secret.

The night of our marriage we exchanged wedding gifts. The gift I gave to my new bride was a beautiful locket made of bronzium. Bronzium is a solid, durable substance that was seen in statues and other beautiful pieces of art. This metal was also used in the statues of the Four Sages of Dwartii held in the Coruscant Chancellor office over a thousand years ago. The locket had three gems placed in its face, two smaller ones and one bigger one. The two smaller gems were a red Tatooine flamegem, a type of valuable gemstone from the planet Tatooine. And the larger gem was a Ankarres Sapphire, a crystal that possessed legendary healing powers and numerous other effects.

Cordés wedding present to me was a lightsaber hilt made from not only the finest materials but some of the strongest in the known galaxy. This hilt was made of three different materials, the switch section, body and pommel was made from durasteel. Wrapped around the body of the hilt was wrapped in a handle made of Felucian Skull. The rarest material however was found in the emitter, it was made from cortosis. Cortosis is a very rare, brittle, fibrous material with conductive properties, along with it how rare it was one of the strongest minerals in the galaxy. It was said that it could even withstand the blow of a lightsaber. This was in no doubt the finest hilt I had ever seen, not just in beauty but in strength and all it needed to make it mine was to place my kyber crystal within it.
Along with this hilt her second gift was even more precious to me, her resignation as handmaiden. I was overjoyed and waited for her return from the Dark Lords court. Our reunion never come to fruition, this would be the last time I would see her alive.

Hatred and sorrow burned my heart as I stood at a distance watching my wife being placed onto the cremation alter two days the Dark Lord Kaizar killed her in a fit of rage at the news of her resignation. I watched as her body lay still while the flames began to lick at her pale skin. Tucked into her hands I noticed the locket I had given her before our wedding day, it struck my heart with an enormous blow of grief. I didn’t hold back my tears as I tried to picture her not in this way but rather on what she looked like on the day of our wedding, dressed in fine silk and hair embedded with yellow flowers from her home world. I could feel the weight of the lightsaber hilt she had given me as it hung on my belt. I still hadn’t transferred my saber crystal into it yet but it felt was necessary to wear it today, it was a part of me now; it was everything to me.

Hours had passed since the fire had gone out. I could still make out where her body had been now reduced to ash, when something caught my eye. It was the Ankarres Sapphire, it has survived the flames though cracked and singed. I picked it through the grey sand like substance which had once been his wife. I felt it gently with my finger tips, still almost to hot to touch. “Is this a final gift from her?” I thought to myself as I remembered that these crystals had been used to emit the blade in sabers. I placed it in the hilt she had gifted him and pressed the switch. *click* Nothing, again I tried several times now frustrated he put it back on his belt. “I will make it work my love, and then I will use it to avenge you!” I felt alone.

The night before I planned to avenge Cordés death. I was troubled by a vision. I had just stood from meditation and I could feel the lightsaber my love had given hang from my belt. I though I’d tried the force to focus on the Ankarres Sapphire which he had plucked from Cordés ashes. As he focused on the stone his thoughts flashed to visions Cordé smiling, laughing, alive. Then the visions came to reality, she was there in my room which was empty besides my sleeping cot which i sat on. She stood there before me a glow emitted from her skin. She spoke but made no noise. “I-I can’t hear you.” I waited for her to speak again “Why didn’t you save me?” She asked in a whisper that was almost inaudible. “I’m sorry Cor-“ my apology cut short chocked by tears. I reached out to touch her face but where my fingers met her skin I was met with horror. Her face collapse in on itself turning to ash followed by her body, then she was gone as suddenly as she had appeared. I was alone. Sorrow, grief and pain ripped through his body like fire still focused on the gem that had once belonged to his beloved. Minutes that seemed like hours passed, the stone that had once been green now burned a deep red. Placing it in the hilt gifted to me. I closed his eyes fearing it wouldn’t work. *click* *Schvrmmmmmmm*
I had done it both my wife’s gifts to him merged into one, I marveled at the crimson blade that was emitted.

My assassination attempt was a failure and left me gravely injured by the Dark Lords blade that left a necrosis poison flowing through my body slowly killing me. I escaped barely grasping on to life on an outdated ship.
It shuttered as it broke through the planets atmosphere. I had no where to go and I welcomed death as I thought of my wife. The mere though of my wife filled me with overwhelming grief and self hate, I remembered having this same feeling when she died days ago and again felt alone. I hated it, this cold emotion gripped me like a coffin lined with millions of nerve splicers but instead of regrowing the nerves, it was killing them one by one. The force awoke me from my thoughts, something was different. I reached out with the force. Then I felt force pulling me and directing my thoughts, the force replaced the cold with warmth. Coordinates can to his mind, almost like thinking of his own name Yavin.

The only thing that was keeping me alive in my travel to Yavin was the healing properties that the stone with in my saber contained. As I drew near the red planet, the warmth I had felt was growing warmer but I could not feel any presence on the planet. As I entered the atmosphere I could make out the landscape dotted with forests and lakes then finally a lone temple. Landing in a clearing near the temple i couldn’t believe what he was seeing. It was a man, but that’s not what troubled him. What trouble me was that I could see right through his body. The figure stopped meters from the ships cockpit. The figure was that of a large, well built man with a shaved head wearing simple tunics. Though he was not a physical being I could sense great power in the being.

The being gestures to me prompting me to follow, so I did. Following the being through temple halls and in to a great that seemed to go for miles. The being vanished, leaving him in a empty room except a large blue stone pillar that was the size of a small building. It was at this point that I was overtaken by my injury and resigned myself to die at the base of the pillar. When I awoke after an unknown time I felt all energy and health restored to my body and the wound which almost severed my arm from my shoulder was gone. I could feel the power being emitted from the stone and when I touched it it was as though there were thousands of voices talking to me telling me the history of the temple and of the stone I could see the mines I have all the Jedis of the past of the present and of the future. I spent the next several decades learning from the stone the ways the force the light and the dark I learned the ways of the saber arts by touching the minds of the Jedi of the past and I knew the horrors of the Darkside by touching the minds of the Sith. It was through the power of the stone that I learned how to undo the bleeding of the stone within my saber and through doing so it became an amber colored stone. It was also through the stone that I am able to call the Jedi to the temple so that I may teach them the ways is the force, and bring peace to the galaxy. Since the forming of this new order I have reclaimed my old identity as Itus Hask. I hope that through the force we will be able to rid the galaxy of the Darkside and the Sith.

Grand Master Hask 1adb7a10
Grand Master Hask 8b43b410
Grand Master Hask 7f961010
Itsu Hask/Solum
Itsu Hask/Solum
Admin

Asha Rhak-Qo likes this post

Back to top Go down