The Jen'Saarai Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All the Shattered Pieces

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

All the Shattered Pieces - Page 2 Empty Re: All the Shattered Pieces

Post by Asha Rhak-Qo Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:32 pm

* Asha stands weakly from her seat, motioning for the others to stay there. She limps back to the Medbay alone.*
Asha Rhak-Qo
Asha Rhak-Qo
Admin

https://jen-saaraiorder.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Asha Rhak-Qo Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:58 pm

* Retrieving her lightsaber along with Hask's and his robes, she returns to the dining hall to find the others deep in conversation.*
Asha Rhak-Qo
Asha Rhak-Qo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeno Thu Nov 19, 2020 6:43 pm

"Ma-- Grand master Asha what are we going to do? If they've really gone to the dark side we need to leave. Its not safe here any longer"
Zeno
Zeno

Back to top Go down

Post by Asha Rhak-Qo Thu Nov 19, 2020 6:48 pm

* Asha looks sadly towards Zeno.*

That is true, my friend, but I cannot leave without the cure. If I stray too far from the temple, it will be my undoing.
Asha Rhak-Qo
Asha Rhak-Qo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Boudreax Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:01 pm

*Boudreax gets up from the table*

Zeno... what if we move the crystal.

Surely between your knowledge and yours and Foogles handiness we can find a way to transport the crystal off planet to a new location..
Boudreax
Boudreax

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeno Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:13 pm

*he looked up at Boudreaux and just shook his head.* its to big and we don't have the technology to remove it, even if we could it may be all of our doom if we tampered with it to much
Zeno
Zeno

Back to top Go down

Post by Asha Rhak-Qo Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:31 pm

I am sure he tried that, too.

* Asha places a hand gently on Boudreaux's shoulder. *

We will find a way. For now, I feel that we are safe. They won't be returning any time soon.

* She nods to them.*

Please excuse me for now, I need to rest.

* She slowly makes her way out of the dining hall and to her chambers, Hask's robes still clutched tight in her hands.*
Asha Rhak-Qo
Asha Rhak-Qo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Asha Rhak-Qo Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:37 pm

*Asha fights back tears as she stands alone in her chambers. Even here the memories are overwhelming. She squeezes her arms to her chest, trying to banish the void where her heart used to be. A small whimper escapes her lips as she turns and runs from the room, tears streaming down her face. She stops outside of Kodo's room, a thought sprouting in her mind. She reaches for the door hesitantly before opening it and stepping inside with a deep, settling breath. She reaches out with the force, feeling for the items she had in mind. She finds them carefully placed in a safe spot, and takes them gently in her hands. They meant more to her now than ever before. She silently left, making her way to Taral's chambers. Opening his door, she was enveloped in the memory of him, her eyes glassy with unshed tears. She makes her way slowly to his bed, climbing in and curling herself up under Hask's robes in the spot Taral had slept in a thousand times, clutching the carvings that her father had made for her that now belonged to Kodo tightly to her chest. She lay silent, tears flowing from her eyes, surrounded by the memories of those that she loves, until exhaustion overtakes her and she falls into an unrestful sleep.*

**~~** Asha finds herself suspended over a barren red field, two dark figures, their black cloaks billowing out behind them, walk steadily across the vast emptiness. She squints, trying to get a better look at the figures, but she is too far away to see them clearly.

Suddenly, she is in a cold metal room, machinery whirring and beeping around a table covered with an odd, silvery material. She reaches forward, grasping the silky cloth and pulling it away. Her breath catches as she sees the Grand Master, his sneering face cocked slightly to the side, his eyes glowing a sickening yellow. He begins to cackle, his body rising from the table stiffly, eyes locked on hers. From behind her, Taral and Kodo step forward on either side of her, unaware that she is there. The two of them smile madly before the scene changes once again.

Hask stands, a blood red saber raised high above his head, Kodo on the ground beneath him. Taral screams, his arm outstretched, reaching desperately for Kodo. Kodo is pale, his lifeblood draining to the ground beneath him, soaking the grass a deep, dark red.**~~**

Asha screams, pain ripping through her body. Hask's robes fall to the floor as she stumbles from Taral's bed. She slams the door open to find several sets of curious eyes on her.*
Asha Rhak-Qo
Asha Rhak-Qo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Boudreax Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:30 pm

You received a vision, didn’t you Grand Master. The elders of my youth would speak of them, it was a way for the spirit world to contact us and tell us our new path.

I’m guessing by the look on your face that the spirits didn’t give you a good vision.
Boudreax
Boudreax

Back to top Go down

Post by Asha Rhak-Qo Thu Nov 19, 2020 10:03 pm

We cannot let them do this! They intend to bring Hask back, but it isn't the Hask we know. We have to stop them!

* She pushes past them, making her way toward the lab.*

Zeno, we need to start synthesizing a cure right away. Boudreaux, I'm certain that we can change the outcome of this if we can hurry! I need you to go to Korriban and stop them before they make a grave mistake.

* She freezes, her face going pale. She looks towards Zeno and Boudreaux pleadingly.*

I need to speak to the two of you... privately.
Asha Rhak-Qo
Asha Rhak-Qo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Asha Rhak-Qo Thu Nov 19, 2020 10:37 pm

Chaladdik, take the others and prepare to leave for Korriban.
Asha Rhak-Qo
Asha Rhak-Qo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Boudreax Thu Nov 19, 2020 11:13 pm

*Boudreax watches as the other leave to prepare*

Yes, what is it Grand Master? You look troubled.
Boudreax
Boudreax

Back to top Go down

Post by Asha Rhak-Qo Fri Nov 20, 2020 12:28 am

If it can be avoided, please, don't kill them.

* Asha's eyes are full of grief.*

There are things that are best left unsaid, my friends, but know that I care greatly for all of you. I can't stand by and lose my family again.

When the time is right, there are some things that you should know. Until then,

* She looks between the two of them.*

Will you join me on the high council as Jedi Masters, my brothers?
Asha Rhak-Qo
Asha Rhak-Qo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Boudreax Fri Nov 20, 2020 1:08 am

*Boudreax looks at Zeno, then back to Asha*

I do not feel as though I have earned this title, but for the good of the order I will accept this responsibility. For you, for the order, and for Hask.....

*Boudreax looks to Zeno*

I can’t do this journey alone, I started it with you my friend and I wish to carry it on with you in this next stepping stone.
Boudreax
Boudreax

Back to top Go down

Post by Asha Rhak-Qo Fri Nov 20, 2020 1:11 am

* Asha shifts uncomfortably on her feet.*

I understand that this is sudden, and I would understand if you need time, or if you don't feel ready.

* She wrings her hands nervously.*

It's just that I am fully unprepared for this. I-I have no idea how to take on the responsibility that he shouldered. All of your life's fall under my protection. I couldn't save him, how am I supposed to protect you all? I don't think that I can do this alone.
Asha Rhak-Qo
Asha Rhak-Qo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Asha Rhak-Qo Fri Nov 20, 2020 1:12 am

* Asha smiles weakly at Boudreaux before turning her gaze to Zeno.*
Asha Rhak-Qo
Asha Rhak-Qo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeno Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:20 am

*Zeno stood there, perplexed at the what Asha was suggesting, sure he was strong with the force, getting better at fight in forum IV since he knew he couldn't over power anyone sonhed have to use his size to his advantage. But being made a council member, a Jedi Master, after only being here for little less than a year was out there.*

I see and understand. And making the hard choices are what good leaders do... and in this case you won't have to do it alone.

*he took a step towards her before bowing, not that it was really needed considering his size.*

I'll tell you now, I'm not one for politics but if this helps the order I'll step in as much as I see fit. I will help and make this cure, which I'm trying to find more data on that we got while I was away.

*he turned to the R4 unit that was connected to the hologram display table in the center of the lab that was littered with little viles of various poisonous planets.*

But I don't know how long it'll take to come up with something that'll actually cure you and not kill you.
Zeno
Zeno

Back to top Go down

Post by Asha Rhak-Qo Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:54 am

* Asha sighs in relief, smiling gratefully at her friends.*

What would you two consider to be out best course of action?
Asha Rhak-Qo
Asha Rhak-Qo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum