The Jen'Saarai Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All the Shattered Pieces

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

All the Shattered Pieces Empty All the Shattered Pieces

Post by Asha Rhak-Qo Wed Nov 18, 2020 5:44 pm

* Chaladdik's angry, mournful cry echoed around the room, reverberating in each of their chests as they stood, frozen in this moment. Silence spread through the room, a dark cloud of grief washing over them.*

I...I'm sorry. I wasn't strong enough.

* Asha's whisper is barely audible. She falls limp in the cold, hard embrace of the metal twisted around her. She no longer has the strength to keep herself together, and her sobs once again ring out through the Medbay. Her body was still weak, recovering from her wounds.*

H-how did this even happen?

*Her voice trembles as she whispers to the family that still stood by her.*
Asha Rhak-Qo
Asha Rhak-Qo
Admin

https://jen-saaraiorder.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

All the Shattered Pieces Empty Re: All the Shattered Pieces

Post by Boudreax Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:41 pm

*Boudreax limps up to Asha and starts pulling the metal pieces off that are pinning her to the wall*

First let’s get some food and drink in you then we’ll talk.

*Boudreax picks up Asha at carries her thru the rubble to the dining hall*
Boudreax
Boudreax

Back to top Go down

Post by Asha Rhak-Qo Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:02 pm

* Boudreaux gently puts her on her feet and she eases herself into a seat. The pain was finally catching up with her, and she places her hand on the thick scar running across her abdomen. Her entire body ached from the smallest movements. She shook her head slightly.*

Just something to drink...

* her voice was hoarse, her mouth and throat as dry as the sands of Tatooine, the last place she remembered being.*
Asha Rhak-Qo
Asha Rhak-Qo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Asha Rhak-Qo Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:05 pm

* Asha looks to the others*

How has this happened, my friends?

* Her voice trembled as she looked in each set of eyes around her, her heart throbbing painfully at the memory of the faces that were now missing.*
Asha Rhak-Qo
Asha Rhak-Qo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Boudreax Thu Nov 19, 2020 12:16 am

*Boudreax takes a seat across the table from her*

I’m not good at beating around the bush so here it goes....

After Tattooine, it absolutely tormented Taral about what happened to you. The fact that he wasn’t able to save you only fueled the turmoil inside him even more.

All the while me, Chaladdik, and Kodo found ourselves on Jedha, where we discovered a Sith holocron. The holocron seemed to radiate evil and hatred which seemed to have a particular hold over Kodo. Even when I touched the holocron it gave me a sense of dread and also presented a vision to me of what was to come. I thought Kodo put it away but now I have reason to believe that he hung onto it, feeding off the energy and letting it twist his mind.

Shortly after we arrived back to the temple, Taral, who seemed overcome with the grief and anger of what happened to you, confronted the Grand Master. He believed that the Grand Master should’ve intervened in the events that led to your coma. Taral let the anger in his heart take control and went to attack the Grand Master. The events that transpired after that you were awake for.

*Boudreax looks down in disappointment, holding the hilt of his lightsaber in his hand*

I should’ve been there to stop him, then maybe the Hrand Master would still be alive, maybe we could’ve kept Taral from turning and find the cure for both of you.

*Boudreax looks up at Asha*

I feel as though I have let the order down by allowing this to happen. I’m sorry
Boudreax
Boudreax

Back to top Go down

Post by Asha Rhak-Qo Thu Nov 19, 2020 12:27 am

* Asha sat, quietly letting his words sink in, her heat dropping more and more with each word. At his last sentence, her eyes shoot up, locking onto his.*

Boudreaux! You've done nothing wrong. The fault is my own. I should have paid more attention to the signs. The force always gives me warnings.

* Her eyes darken and she seems to be looking right through him.*

I foresaw Taral falling to the temptations of the dark side, but I would not let myself believe it could be true.
Asha Rhak-Qo
Asha Rhak-Qo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Asha Rhak-Qo Thu Nov 19, 2020 1:39 am

* Asha jumps, her eyes focusing again on Boudreaux's, wide with panic. Her voice begins to rise and she starts to stand.*

Wait! Where are the others?! Zeno? Cran? Where is Valkorian?
Asha Rhak-Qo
Asha Rhak-Qo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Boudreax Thu Nov 19, 2020 1:45 am

*Boudreax jumps up from his seat, as if to be there if Asha stumbles*

Don’t worry Grand Master, they were sent on a mission by Hask before these events transpired. Chaladdik got a transmission from them awhile ago that they are safe and should return soon.
Boudreax
Boudreax

Back to top Go down

Post by Asha Rhak-Qo Thu Nov 19, 2020 1:52 am

* Her eyes soften, before filling again with pain.*

I am still just Asha to you, my brothers.
Asha Rhak-Qo
Asha Rhak-Qo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeno Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:58 am

Honestly Zeno didn’t like being off world longer than a few days, but this mission couldn’t of meant more. It was one of the very few that leads that they had for the cure for Master Asha and Grandmaster Husk. It taken them to several planets rummaging through some old ruins and having the droids searching data banks. He hadn’t had the time to browse through the information yet, but he would when he got back. And compile them into his library. Lucky for the his fellow’s he’d been getting better at flying, it also helped that none of the planets had strange anomalies in the atmosphere like changing polis every few minutes.

“Cran, Val, we’re almost back to Yavin prepare to drop out of hyperspace.”

He gave them a minutes to settle back in before dropping out. The moons of Yavin held off in the distance, turning the coms on he sent a message to the temple, ‘We just dropped out of hyperspace, will be landing on the pads in a few minutes. We may of found what we need but no guarantees.’ It was in that moment of him sending the message that he noticed one, lone ship leaving the planet. The beacon coming from it identified as Master Asha’s ship, but she was unconscious. He started to fly towards the ship before opening a coms channel.

“Phantom, come in. This is Zeno of the Razor Crest. If you’re heading out to find us we’re back. Turn around now we got a possible cure.”

He paused waiting for a response to come through the open channel. He couldn’t put his finger on it, but something about it felt off. Something in the Force was off, and he didn’t know what it was but it felt slightly familiar from the time him and Kodo were on Felucia when he’d gone battle crazy. He sped the Crest up, getting closer but at such a distance that he could easily maneuver away, He knew he was talking to Kodo just by the feeling of the force, but now it was different, darker feeling.

“Come in Phantom, please respond.”
Zeno
Zeno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Rewn Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:18 am

*The beacon switched off, it's signature disappearing from Zenos radar. The phantom seemed to be coming closer to Zenos ship. Kodo's voice came over the Comm, "Goodbye Zeno," Was all he said, his voice gruff. As the ship drew closer, Zeno felt the darkside roll over him, like a wave. The feelings of Anger, and sadness came from the ship, still headed straight for him.
Darth Rewn
Darth Rewn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Asha Rhak-Qo Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:35 am

* An urgent message reaches Zeno's ship. To his surprise, Asha's voice, though rough and distressed, reaches him.*

Zeno, you need to land now! Mind the debris outside of the temple. We have an emergency.

* Her voice falters.*

Taral has betrayed us. The Grand Master is gone. He-

*Her words are cut short by a deep, ragged breath.*

He's convinced Kodo to follow him.
Asha Rhak-Qo
Asha Rhak-Qo
Admin

Zeno likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrus the Broken Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:50 am

*I turn to Kodo*

we will leave them be as long as they do not interfere...

*The words almost cold yet still a softness behind them*

Let us continue forward

*The ship sails forward nearing to pass Zeno and the others and onward in to open space the path clear in Taral's mind. He knew for sure he they needed to leave and sort out the mess in their heads. Taral's thoughts still cloudy and the moments leading up to stealing the phantom a blur, Hask seemed to still whisper in his mind "stop my son, there is still time. There is always time..."*
Sorrus the Broken
Sorrus the Broken
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Rewn Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:01 am

*Kodo nods to Taral, as you wish, his voice also cold. Sitting in the copilot's seat he starts punching in coordinates, letting the computer start calculations to Korriban, birth place of the sith*
Darth Rewn
Darth Rewn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeno Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:06 am

The ship vanished from the navigation radar , which only could mean one thing, they didn’t want to be followed it didn’t help that Kodo was saying good bye either. The  duu-ragk was really leaving now after he’d just spent weeks developing a way for him to read without having to use the force to do it?! It wasn’t until the ship drew closer that knew what the feeling he’d been getting was. He switched over the coms to a secure channel to the temple in a hurry, “Copy, if what you say is true. Than they’re not getting away unscathed in your ship.”

Doing a rolling flip, the weapons charged, as he lined up to their aft the targeting system auto-engaging for the engines before several blasts pursue after the Phantom. “You were my friends. But. I guess that has changed young ones.” His voice was solemn as the ships blasters went off. (15)
Zeno
Zeno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrus the Broken Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:10 am

I was afraid this would happen, that hard headed little green one will be his own undoing... We need to disable him without killing them I want them unharmed understand Kodo, charge the weapons and prepare.
Sorrus the Broken
Sorrus the Broken
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Rewn Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:11 am

*Kodo got up from the nav seat, and slipped into the gunners, the anger again worming his way into his head. "So you shoot at us you little...." He spun their turret to the rear firing their turbo canon at Zeno. "You were my friend and you shoot at me" he shouts in the cockpit (18) the darkside rage storming through him, he barely let's his hand leave the trigger.
Darth Rewn
Darth Rewn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrus the Broken Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:16 am

Kodo keep your head, I want them disabled and unharmed!

*I focus on maneuvering the ship* dipping And dodging Zeno's shots*
Sorrus the Broken
Sorrus the Broken
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Asha Rhak-Qo Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:16 am

The member 'Sorrus the Broken' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 '20D' : 18

--------------------------------

#2 'High Council-Grand M' : 1
Asha Rhak-Qo
Asha Rhak-Qo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeno Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:26 am

Mid roll one of the several blasts from the phantom damages the ships main stabilizer. Getting three more lined blasts off himself (20), he fade rolls out from the line of fire. A clear line of smoke emanating from the port side of his ship. He glared at the other ship as he headed down to the surface of Yavin, struggling to maintain a steady re-entry as they pre-pared to land.
Zeno
Zeno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrus the Broken Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:37 am

*I can feel the blasts headed for their mark, though he wasn't much of a pilot Zeno was a good shot, I attempt to roll out of the way to avoid the shots*
Sorrus the Broken
Sorrus the Broken
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Asha Rhak-Qo Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:37 am

The member 'Sorrus the Broken' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 '20D' : 1

#2 'High Council-Grand M' : 2

#3 'Counselor-Jedi Maste' : 4
Asha Rhak-Qo
Asha Rhak-Qo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Rewn Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:49 am

The laser shots pinged into the vessel, scoring hot marks on its durasteel plating. Smoke trailing from it's wounds, the Phantom jumps into hyperspace with a muffled boom.
Darth Rewn
Darth Rewn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeno Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:19 pm

The Razor Crest landed heavily on the cracked landing pads. The engines had barely turned off as the rear hatched opened and he came out carrying his little bag with what they'd found while they were away, and first thing he nearly tripped over a piece of rubble from the doors that had been launched out the framework. He barely lifted an armed, causing most of the smaller rubble all around the ship and door way to left and float off to the side into nice near piles of rock and metal. He didn't have time for this, he needed to get in side to check on the others.

Expanding his sense he could feel the others, still alive, well... there was a missing body. Grandmaster Hask was no where. He stood in the entry way of the temple, trembling with in sadness as tears rolled from his face to the dusty floors. His voice echoing through the halls of the temple.
Zeno
Zeno

Back to top Go down

Post by Boudreax Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:26 pm

*Boudreax, hearing Zeno’s ship arrive goes to meet him at the entrance of the temple.*

Come in my friends, we’re all in the dining room. *Looking at all the rubble*

There is much to discuss...
Boudreax
Boudreax

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum