The Jen'Saarai Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fractured Order

+2
Sorrus the Broken
Itsu Hask/Solum
6 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Fractured Order - Page 3 Empty Re: Fractured Order

Post by Asha Rhak-Qo Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:43 am

* Asha can feel her heart shattering. She was losing them. She'd sworn to protect them all. Her vision blurred with tears as she gasped out a name.*

Kodo...*she reached towards him, her heart sinking at the sight of him turning against the rest of their family.* Kodo....please....* She reaches her hand towards him as much as she can through the twisted metal holding her back.* Don't do this...

* His warm smile filled her mind; his awkward embarrassment at her praises, all of his successes and setbacks dancing through her mind. She reached out to him with the force, but met only a cold, black wall around him. She whispered once more.* Please
Asha Rhak-Qo
Asha Rhak-Qo
Admin

https://jen-saaraiorder.forumotion.com

Itsu Hask/Solum likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Rewn Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:46 am

*Kodo's saber nicks Bourdreauxs arm, leaving a charred notch of flesh, still attempting to maneuver around him towards Asha and Taral, Kodo force pushed Bourdreax 16 right before Taral sent him flying.
Darth Rewn
Darth Rewn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Rewn Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:47 am

Kodo paused right before the open door looking back at Asha, his fellow.... His past fellow Jedi.... a hopeful smile... Maybe his last that they would see... I'll bring him back Master, and I'll be back too.... I've not abandoned you yet. You are all still my family, he sobbed. I know you don't understand yet.... but you will. He then turned and walked out the door with the wounded Taral
Darth Rewn
Darth Rewn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrus the Broken Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:58 am

*as Kodo and Taral leave and the temple grows smaller on the horizon Taral began to feel faint falling to the ground and fading in and out of consciousness hearing only a loud buzz and frantic words from Kodo, seeing flashes of of all the padawans their smiles and hearing their voices the next few moments a blur*
Sorrus the Broken
Sorrus the Broken
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaladdik Wed Nov 18, 2020 5:01 am

Chaladdik was stony silent as Taral and Kodo walked past. His heart beat feirce and hot. His hands were balled into fists.
As they left the Temple for the last time, he roared, long and loud.
Protest and pain for his wounded brothers, for his fallen Master, and for his new leader.
A dark day...
Chaladdik
Chaladdik

Sorrus the Broken and Itsu Hask/Solum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3