The Jen'Saarai Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fractured Order

+2
Sorrus the Broken
Itsu Hask/Solum
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Fractured Order - Page 2 Empty Re: Fractured Order

Post by Darth Rewn Wed Nov 18, 2020 3:56 am

Kodo looks at Taral, the whispering of the holocron consuming him. 'Hes right' the holocrons whisper. Kodo felt consumed by anger.... Fear.... "Tarals right "Kodo whispered. His own hand unknowingly unclipping and igniting my own saber. "It is Hasks fault... My master may lie dead because of the Jedi....
Darth Rewn
Darth Rewn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Rewn Wed Nov 18, 2020 3:57 am

He sprints towards the two battling it out, the anger, the words from the holocrons to scream attack.
Darth Rewn
Darth Rewn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Itsu Hask/Solum Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:00 am

In the moment that followed, Itus Hask was able to catch *Tarals blade with his own. Tarals worlds caught Itsu, he was right there was one thing he could do. Itsus lightsaber held a stone that with the power of the Blue Stone Pillar kept him alive but the saber could only be possessed by one. He finally knew how to save Rhak-Qo. *

Your right Taral, there is one final thing I can do.

*He cut off the flow force he had be using to Keep Rhak-Qo in a coma for the last couple weeks and she awoke the second he did. It was then he reached out with his mind to his to old Padwans, and the others that stood in the door way that had managed to open the door.*

I am so proud of you all, you have come so far. I love each and every one of you as my own. I know you are all meant to do great things. Do not morn me when I am gone but rejoice that I will be one with the force. I go now to see my beloved once again. I love you, may the force be with you.

*And with that final message said, he turned his blade off and let the blade of Taral pierce him. He winced slightly, looking into to the eyes of Taral then turned his gaze to Rhak-Qo.*

Take my blade it will keep you till there is a cure. They are your family, remember that.

*These were the final words of Grand Master Itsu Hask, as he evaporated and his robes and saber fell to the floor.*

Itsu Hask/Solum
Itsu Hask/Solum
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrus the Broken Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:05 am

*I hit my knees tears pouring from my eyes grasping at his robes as if I had lost my mind*

I......I loved you....Master Hask....... This had to be done... I am sorry....

*I say in a panic*
*I place the sleeve if his robe against my face as I collapse into a pile on the floor and then rise to my knees screaming to the galaxy*
Sorrus the Broken
Sorrus the Broken
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Asha Rhak-Qo Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:06 am

*Asha stood over him, her tearstained face a mask of shock and horror. She couldn't wrap her mind around it. A gut wrenching sob tore it's way through her, and she fell to her knees in despare.*

You * she shakes her tearstained face, eyes full and lips trembling* you were my new family. I would follow you into death. How could you take my family away from me again? It was within my grasp. Finally, a chance at happiness. Why? How could you leave me, Master?

*Her voice breaks as the tears begin again to spill from her eyes *

I love you....
Asha Rhak-Qo
Asha Rhak-Qo
Admin

https://jen-saaraiorder.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Rewn Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:07 am

*The doors to Kodo's closet door splintered apart with an angry, yet mournful scream... In one thought, the man who found him, the man who gave him a home and family had died while he watched powerless. The other thought,, the man who bent others to his will, the man who put young Padawan... Myself in danger.... Does, triumphant... Kodo's eyesockets.... And heart.... Felt like they were exploding, looking at Taral.... Both Tarals eyes, and Kodo's skin where they should be showing yellow, hatred had enveloped Kodo. The holocrons still clutched in his hand feeding the anger, telling him how to obtain the power to bring back life, to save those he loved...
Darth Rewn
Darth Rewn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrus the Broken Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:10 am

*I look at Asha, broken and sobbing*

It's okay now he's gone....were free.. he'll never hurt you again.. Ill never allow any one to hurt any of you again.

* I stand and turn towards my old family*

I'll never allow it again...

*Eyes glowing gold I smile eyes still full*
Sorrus the Broken
Sorrus the Broken
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Asha Rhak-Qo Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:11 am

No *She shouts through gritted teeth*
Taral is dead. You've killed him, and I will avenge him. *Her eyes gleam fiercely as she rises from the floor. With a soul ripping cry, she charges forward, lightsaber drawn*
Asha Rhak-Qo
Asha Rhak-Qo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Boudreax Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:12 am

*Boudreax now putting himself between Asha and Kodo*

Kodo, you don’t need to do this *ignites lightsaber* you can control it. Those holocrons have twisted your mind!
Boudreax
Boudreax

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Rewn Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:12 am

*Kodo walked towards Taral, the holocrons still whispering it's promises.... Taral..... What... But he.... Tears streamed down his face.... With a pained scream that shook the very temple, glass shattering in the med bay, beds crumpling beneath the dark anger... He stops as his master, stands by the robes.
Darth Rewn
Darth Rewn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Rewn Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:13 am

*Looking at Bourdreax, anger reigniting... "Get out of my way...." Kodo hissed. Venom seething from his once happy lips
Darth Rewn
Darth Rewn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Boudreax Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:15 am

*Taking a defensive stance, raising his saber towards Kodo*

You know I can’t do that!
Boudreax
Boudreax

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrus the Broken Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:15 am

*I watch as Asha rushes me*

No!! I live Asha! I am Taral...I....I

*I dodge her swing*

I know it'll take time but I've saved us all you'll see
Sorrus the Broken
Sorrus the Broken
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Rewn Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:19 am

"I don't intend to hurt any of you".... I look at the others, my own Padawan running towards me.... I just wanted us all safe... "I'll bring him back, I'll make sure no one I love dies again!!" Tears still streaking down Kodo's face, the yellow shine from the eyeless skin covered sockets. "I was only going to help Taral!" I ignite my own saber, it's orange glow, humming as it appeared.
Darth Rewn
Darth Rewn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrus the Broken Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:23 am

* I look to Boudreax*

Please.....I know you see it too or has he already poisoned your mind beyond repair
Sorrus the Broken
Sorrus the Broken
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Asha Rhak-Qo Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:23 am

* Asha trembles, overcome by sadness and sorrow. She reaches out for her master's saber and it responds, soaring into her open hand. She spins, the twin sabers, a blur of light as she swiftly and gracefully attacks, her eyes closed, her heart screaming out in pain as she pushes the memories from her mind. Flashes of laughter, the smiles shared between the three of them as master and Padawans. Their training, and the feelings that had grown between herself and Taral. Her emotions poured out as she moved in graceful arcs around him, matching each other's every movement.*
Asha Rhak-Qo
Asha Rhak-Qo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrus the Broken Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:27 am

I....I will not strike you Asha..... I.....I.....won't

* Watching the blades dance around me skillfully moving in and out of swings, I catch the hate in her eyes causing a pause for a moment and I feel the blade burn the skin on my arm as it slices through and out the other side dropping my left arm to the ground as I scream in agony*

Please......Asha....... Please look at me..... Asha....... It's me......
Sorrus the Broken
Sorrus the Broken
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Asha Rhak-Qo Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:31 am

*Asha sobs once more before squeezing mer eyes shut tighter and making a dash towards Taral. She cries out:*

I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.
Asha Rhak-Qo
Asha Rhak-Qo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Rewn Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:32 am

*Kodo looks past Bourdreax, his Padawans Foogel and Rhys, both behind him calling out to his master... MASTER!!! ASHA ITS STILL US!! HE WAS TRICKING YOU, TRICKING US ALL!!! WE CAN LEARN TO STOP DEATH, EVEN BRING HIM BACK!!" *He felt Rhys tugging at his sleeve, with a hot sliver of rage he shrugged the arm aside, and heard a thump.... Rhys's head rolled beside his body.
Darth Rewn
Darth Rewn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Boudreax Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:34 am

*Boudreax looking down at the hilt of the saber his former master gave him and then sees the body of Rhys slumped to the ground*

I will not fail you Master...

*He looks up at Kodo and starts moving towards him, keeping his saber level and pointed at his opponent*

This is your last chance Kodo, drop the holocron!
Boudreax
Boudreax

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Rewn Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:36 am

Staring at Rhys's body in shock, with rage at himself... for hurting his Padawan he force pushed away in a wave, smashing into Foogel, sending him flying into the med bay wall, instruments and shattered glass fell around him. Another pained scream came from Kodo as he saw Taral injured, screaming as Asha lunged for Taral, the death blow coming, he attempted to rush through Bourdreax
Darth Rewn
Darth Rewn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Rewn Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:37 am

He stabbed at Bourdreax, anxious to get to Taral, and stop the family who had first given him a home from descending further into madness"(8 )
Darth Rewn
Darth Rewn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Boudreax Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:41 am

*Boudreax steps to the side and attempts his downward strike*
Boudreax
Boudreax

Back to top Go down

Post by Asha Rhak-Qo Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:41 am

The member 'Boudreax' has done the following action : Dices roll

'20D' : 5
Asha Rhak-Qo
Asha Rhak-Qo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrus the Broken Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:42 am

*as she rushes me I smile and hold my arm outstretched poised to embrace Asha tears stream down my face streaking through the shadows of the carved wrinkles that a short time of joy had skillfully crafted, I smile as she gets close. Picking her up with the force and pinning her to the wall . I weave strips of metal from the surrounding area to keep her pinned making a cradle to hold her as gently as It can wanting to avoid harming her in any way. As I walk towards her cradled body I weep for our collective loss and for her pain I had caused and I gently touch her forehead with my right hand*

Shhhhh.....It'll be okay Asha...

*I softly kiss her cheek*

I'll always be Taral my love... Don't forget me....... please

* I sob as I walk away towards the gaping hole Kodo's anger tore open in the temple*

Come Kodo....leave Boudreax be...

* I flick my wrist and send Boudreax flying into the on looking crowd*

Take care of each other....I'll be back for you.....someday...Ill always love you all.....
Sorrus the Broken
Sorrus the Broken
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next