The Jen'Saarai Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Padawan trials on Felucia! ***Flashback***

4 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Padawan trials on Felucia! ***Flashback*** Empty Padawan trials on Felucia! ***Flashback***

Post by Darth Rewn Mon Nov 09, 2020 12:13 pm

*Kodo hefted the pack on his shoulder and he watched their masters shuttle lift off. A full rotation by themselves. 34 standard hours. Looking around his stomach knotted as he "saw" and felt the teeming amount of life around him* You ready Zeno?[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Darth Rewn
Darth Rewn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Padawan trials on Felucia! ***Flashback*** Empty Re: Padawan trials on Felucia! ***Flashback***

Post by Zeno Mon Nov 09, 2020 12:28 pm

Carrying his pack, Zeno walked off the shuttle onto the surface following Kodo. They'd gotten fairly close considering they were both training under Master Asha. He was nervous, the feel of the life around the drop point felt aggressive. Something he wasn't use to coming from a place that had little nothing that would attack unless provoked.

"As ready as I can be.. I don't understand why she chose this place though."

His nerves were getting the better of him, Kodo seemed calm and collected which to him seemed like a good trait that he should emulate to the best of his ability.

"so, 34 hours to get to the pick up point without sending out a distress call. Should be... hopefully easy. You got the map lead the way."
Zeno
Zeno

Back to top Go down

Padawan trials on Felucia! ***Flashback*** Empty Re: Padawan trials on Felucia! ***Flashback***

Post by Darth Rewn Mon Nov 09, 2020 12:34 pm

*Looking back* I already don't like this place Zeno... Something feels... Angry... That we are here. * Taking a steadying breath Kodo starts forward through the sludgy ground, submitting himself to the abject misery this would be. Already were there bugs biting, and animal calls that sounded...much... Bigger than he was. Maybe we should hit the beacon now huh? *I say half jokingly*
Darth Rewn
Darth Rewn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeno Mon Nov 09, 2020 12:50 pm

"Yeah, I feel it to. We just got to survive, and remember what Master has taught us. She wouldn't just dump us on a hostel planet... would she?"
He had caught up with Kodo fairly quickly. His feet squishing in and out of the merk a lot smoother than his companions. He felt his belt, double checking to make sure he still had the training Saber hed been given just in case it'd fallen off.

"Maybe we should keep walking and try to keep our distance for now and try not to pose a threat. Were outsiders here so we should try to be respectful of the wildlife until it tries to eat us. Right?"
Zeno
Zeno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Rewn Mon Nov 09, 2020 12:57 pm

"Well I'm guessing master saw us survive, or we wouldn't be here" I sigh. "We have a long ways to go though so I suggest we keep moving" I say, boots sucking as they rip themselves free from the muck. "I just hope we don't find any Poison spitters.... Or Acklay.....or Rancor. Did you know a Rancor can swallow a man in one bite?" I ramble nervously as I continue to grudge forward
Darth Rewn
Darth Rewn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeno Mon Nov 09, 2020 1:13 pm

"i didn't know that... I read a story of a mandolorian defeating one in a book I borrowed without asking... kinda hard to imagine though. " talking was easy if they talked enough it was easy to forget where he was, but not so much to cause complacency. Every once in a while hed simply close his eyes focus and send a bit of a push at anything that got to close for comfort for him. The beasts seemed attracted to them for some unknown reason."Maybe there's another reason for being here and we just don't see it yet. Like maybe we're suppose to find the cure to something or help someone in need"

Last edited by Zeno on Mon Nov 09, 2020 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zeno
Zeno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Rewn Mon Nov 09, 2020 1:20 pm

**Kodo noticed it to, some kind of..... Sentient life, almost humanoid was following, he saw the pushes that Zeno sent towards creatures that strayed close.

After a while of walking they finally came upon what almost seemed to be a cave system, the opening emitting a sense of danger, yet curiousity
Darth Rewn
Darth Rewn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeno Mon Nov 09, 2020 1:45 pm

They finally stopped in front of a cave, a dark, murky cave. Zeno didn't like where this was going

"So you want to go in there don't you? "He asked even though he had a good idea what the answer was going to be. As far as shelters went it would be easier to defend just the mouth of the cave than from all sides. The feel of the cave seemed off though, and he could barely see pass the opening. " what do you see in there?"
Zeno
Zeno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Rewn Mon Nov 09, 2020 1:52 pm

*Kodo looked at the map, hopinf he was wrong. With a grimace he looked at Zeno* this is the only place we can go through to make rendevouz on time. *With a sigh of resignation I crack a glow stick and take my first step into the less muddy ground
Darth Rewn
Darth Rewn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeno Mon Nov 09, 2020 2:01 pm

Following his lead Zeno pulled a glow rod from his pack and cracked it, watching carefully were he stepped in the cave. The place was littered with long dead animal, which didn't bod well for them. "I don't like this. There's to much death in here." He said quietly basically becoming Kodos shadow and following as closely as possible.
Zeno
Zeno

Back to top Go down

Post by Asha Rhak-Qo Mon Nov 09, 2020 2:08 pm

* I watched silently as the two made their way through the thick mud. The amount of living this around would help her and Taral say hidden, but both Padawan were well equipped to sense them out. She groaned inwardly, already tired of sneaking, and glanced at Taral. He was silently smirking at her.*
Asha Rhak-Qo
Asha Rhak-Qo
Admin

https://jen-saaraiorder.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Rewn Mon Nov 09, 2020 2:16 pm

*Motion catches the Consulars eyes from the plateau above, the feeling of eyes watching them came strongly from there. Nothing seemed different at a glance, something was wrong, a hostile emotion hung like stale air*
Darth Rewn
Darth Rewn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Rewn Mon Nov 09, 2020 2:32 pm

*Kodo walks through the opening, the cave filled with bones of small critters and glowing flora as they entered the cavern. After a while of walking, trying to find their way through the maze, they found themselves ina large cavern. The cavern reaked of death, and fear. Out of the corner of his eye, Kodo notices a clearing; a strange, decayed armor and a large vehicle [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Darth Rewn
Darth Rewn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Rewn Mon Nov 09, 2020 2:33 pm

*I walk up to the large vehicle gliding a hand over the metal and plasteel, what stories could be told*
Darth Rewn
Darth Rewn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrus the Broken Mon Nov 09, 2020 2:48 pm

Asha Rhak-Qo wrote:* I watched silently as the two made their way through the thick mud. The amount of living this around would help her and Taral say hidden, but both Padawan were well equipped to sense them out. She groaned inwardly, already tired of sneaking, and glanced at Taral. He was silently smirking at her.*

*My smirk dissolves quickly as I feel the bloodlust from an unknown source*

Asha do you feel it......there's something nearby......it hungers. We should keep an eye on the padawans.
Sorrus the Broken
Sorrus the Broken
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Asha Rhak-Qo Mon Nov 09, 2020 2:52 pm

* I go tense as I can the plateau for any sign of what it is. Reaching out with the force I frown, able to determine what it is.*

Let's retrieve them!

*I move quickly towards them.*
Asha Rhak-Qo
Asha Rhak-Qo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeno Mon Nov 09, 2020 3:42 pm

Following Kodo deeper yet into the cave one hand holding the rod above his head and the other rested on the Saber, well white knuckling it ready to draw and act. Soon they'd made it to a clearing of sorts inside, a large decaying ship rested in the mud, the plants reclaiming the vessel. "Kodo, I think we need to getbout of here. Somethings definitely not right here." His voice was almost paranoid sounding as he spun around in a circle, holding the rod out as far as he could to see. Focusing for a second hed felt some larger than him but it quickly vanished. "Kodo... we really should be going now... there's something big stalking us."
Zeno
Zeno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Rewn Mon Nov 09, 2020 3:57 pm

*I act as if I don't hear him, continuing to look at the vessel, the mud, the plants the being on the ceilings opening... The force flowing through the cavern.... With a curse I spin around.

With a high pitched screech, an akalay crawls out of an opening. Its sharp legs stabbing the ground with every step, it's black eyes staring at the two Padawan.
Darth Rewn
Darth Rewn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeno Tue Nov 10, 2020 2:01 am

Not knowing what he should do, he backed up until his back was pressing against the hull of the ship. Jumping up onto the ship now he could see what they were over looking, there wasn't just one. Two more were circling around to the sides of them. "Kodo get up here now. "
Zeno
Zeno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Rewn Tue Nov 10, 2020 4:15 am

*With a curse Kodo scrambled up the side of the of the ship, drawing and igniting the training Saber* we need to find a way out, quickly preferably. Our rendevouz is that way*he pointed at the corresponding tunnel
Darth Rewn
Darth Rewn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeno Wed Nov 11, 2020 12:48 am

Climbing higher on the old ship using the vines to aid him as much as possible, while trying to avoid the holes in the ship from who knew what made it a slow process. Not to mention the ever looming doom that was below them now. “Okay, so we need to get pass death first to possibly enter a death tunnel. Thanks master….” Climbing higher on the old ship using the vines to aid him as much as possible, while trying to avoid the holes in the ship from who knew what made it a slow process. Not to mention the ever looming doom that was below them now.
Zeno
Zeno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Rewn Wed Nov 11, 2020 12:54 am

An Acklay looms up before the Padawans , it's pointed leg lashing out to try and puncture them (1)
Kodo ignited his training saber, and takes a swing at the Acklays leg as it swings(with a flash the training saber makes contact, making a dent due to only being a training saber, it won't cut through the carapace.
Darth Rewn
Darth Rewn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Asha Rhak-Qo Wed Nov 11, 2020 1:11 am

* My feet skidded beneath me as I ran through the thick mud to the mouth of the cave. I could feel that Taral had stayed behind to watch the plateau. I raced as fast as I could, flashes of visions of Kodo and Zeno in danger raced through my mind. I reached out with the force to feel them. They were safe for now. I burst into an opening to see them atop an old, abandoned ship, sorrounded.*
Asha Rhak-Qo
Asha Rhak-Qo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeno Wed Nov 11, 2020 1:25 am

(13) The cracking of his Saber smacked up against the body, just knocking the beast back and onto the ground. He was panting, between climbing and fighting and using the force he was already starting to feel tired. Another beast jumped at him, (6) its claw narrowly missing his body as he dodged, the tip of its pointed leg ripping the front of his robs.
Zeno
Zeno

Back to top Go down

Post by Asha Rhak-Qo Wed Nov 11, 2020 1:31 am

( 20d:15 Counselor 6d:6) *I gnite my lightsaber, drawing attention away from Zeno and Kodo. I pull the closest one to Zeno towards myself with the force, giving him some space.*

Watch each other's backs!
Asha Rhak-Qo
Asha Rhak-Qo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next