The Jen'Saarai Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Honoring the Fallen

2 posters

Go down

Honoring the Fallen Empty Honoring the Fallen

Post by Asha Rhak-Qo Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:59 pm

* The sun shown softly down on the stone alter just outside of the temple. Rhys' body lay on a bed of kibo, their dark purple a brilliant contrast to the slate gray stone. Asha laid Hask's robes across him like a blanket, covering the obvious marks of his beheading. She felt it was fitting to honor both of them in this ceremony. She had nearly wrapped Taral's arm and tucked it inside the robe as well, her own small secret to honor their loss of him as well.*

No words can describe the ache that we all feel for our family right now. I have no speech, no eloquent words to send off the valiant warriors that lay before us. I can say that not a day will go by that I won't stop to think of them.

Our brothers; our companions in battle and in peace. Each of us owe our lives to these strong Jedi, and their lives may be a beacon for us in times of trial and tribulation. The companionship and hope that each of them brought to us is immeasurable. Their faith in the force , and in their companions brought them strength beyond what death or darkness could throw at them.

We will always remember how they upheld the light. How their values shown through all of their actions. Their lives were ended suddenly, but their light continues to burn brightly, showing the way for each of us.

*Asha ignites the pure, her full eyes spilling over in tears.*

We must not allow their sacrifice to be in vein. We must honor their lives, and bring balance to the force.

*Her voice breaks.*

May their light ever lead us to the truth.
Asha Rhak-Qo
Asha Rhak-Qo
Admin

https://jen-saaraiorder.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Honoring the Fallen Empty Re: Honoring the Fallen

Post by Chaladdik Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:28 am

Chaladdik’s purr breaks the silence.
‘No death, only the Force.’
He kneels by the pyre, closing his eyes, feeling the energies of his fallen comrades disappate amd become one with the universe.
‘They will be avenged.’
Chaladdik
Chaladdik

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum