The Jen'Saarai Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The tragedy of Darth Sorrus, and the death of a dear friend.

3 posters

Go down

The tragedy of Darth Sorrus, and the death of a dear friend. Empty The tragedy of Darth Sorrus, and the death of a dear friend.

Post by Sorrus the Broken Wed Nov 18, 2020 1:24 am

*I sit in the medbay starring into Asha's tank thinking feeling my pain for her well up inside* "I'm so sorry Asha, if only I could have been stronger....a better warrior, a smarter jedi then maybe I could have saved you...maybe you wouldn't be in this state.... If Only I could have gotten in touch with Grand Master............... Grand master..........he. he .....knew... I can see so much... He knows.... So much . He saw .. surely he saw he has so much power...then why..... He didn't lift an hand until she was almost dead....

*I felt rage well up inside of me my face contorting in anger I jump to my feet*

"Asha, I WILL RIGHT THIS WRONG!"
Sorrus the Broken
Sorrus the Broken
Admin

Back to top Go down

The tragedy of Darth Sorrus, and the death of a dear friend. Empty Re: The tragedy of Darth Sorrus, and the death of a dear friend.

Post by Sorrus the Broken Wed Nov 18, 2020 2:47 am

*I burst out of the medbay and stomp towards Masters chamber*

HASK!!!

WHERE ARE YOU!!!! WE MUST SPEAK NOW!! NO MORE MIND GAMES, SHOW YOURSELF!!
Sorrus the Broken
Sorrus the Broken
Admin

Back to top Go down

The tragedy of Darth Sorrus, and the death of a dear friend. Empty Re: The tragedy of Darth Sorrus, and the death of a dear friend.

Post by Darth Rewn Wed Nov 18, 2020 2:56 am

*Kodo pops out of his room, eyes gloomy, red rimmed, he clenched something swathed in cloth as he tries to catch up to Taral.* "Taral, Taral what's wrong?" Grabbing his shoulder " what's wrong damn you?" Anger rising to match Tarals
Darth Rewn
Darth Rewn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Boudreax Wed Nov 18, 2020 2:59 am

*As the two enter the chamber they find Boudreax standing there alone looking around the room*
Boudreax
Boudreax

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrus the Broken Wed Nov 18, 2020 3:10 am

Boudreax....where is Hask? I need to see him now.... please

*I try to be gentle with him my care for him still emense*

Sorrus the Broken
Sorrus the Broken
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down