The Jen'Saarai Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

***Flash Back Post*** Studying the Sabers and Holocron

3 posters

Go down

***Flash Back Post*** Studying the Sabers and Holocron Empty ***Flash Back Post*** Studying the Sabers and Holocron

Post by Itsu Hask/Solum Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:31 pm

@“Zeno”

Welcome in to my study. I would like to teach you a Force ability.
Itsu Hask/Solum
Itsu Hask/Solum
Admin

Back to top Go down

***Flash Back Post*** Studying the Sabers and Holocron Empty Re: ***Flash Back Post*** Studying the Sabers and Holocron

Post by Itsu Hask/Solum Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:39 pm

***Flash Back Post*** Studying the Sabers and Holocron 76237e10
Itsu Hask/Solum
Itsu Hask/Solum
Admin

Back to top Go down

***Flash Back Post*** Studying the Sabers and Holocron Empty Re: ***Flash Back Post*** Studying the Sabers and Holocron

Post by Darth Rewn Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:40 pm

Kodo, using the force sight that Master Asha had taught him, focused on Zeno, widening his focus outwards so he could watch the proceedings, while trying to be secretive about his intrusion....
Darth Rewn
Darth Rewn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeno Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:51 pm

Ah... yes

*he hesitantly reached out to pick up the two lightsabers that screamed anc. Slowly picking them up, the room faded to white hot focus.*

Grandmaster?!
Zeno
Zeno

Back to top Go down

Post by Itsu Hask/Solum Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:09 pm

It’s ok, just focus on the force let it show you the way.
Itsu Hask/Solum
Itsu Hask/Solum
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeno Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:33 pm

At the sound of the Grandmasters voice he calmed, the bit of panic that had started to rise in him vanishing realizing that his vision wasn’t gone, just blinded by what seemed to be the force that was built up inside the lightsabers. After going through the breathing excersizes that he’d been taught something was different….

”Come on, we’ve all got to get out of here.” The voice sounded female. Trying to escape, blaster’s were going off in every direction from in the temple. They’d come out of nowhere, her commander was among them! The traitorous bastard…. ’This.. this isn’t me…’ “Hurry we can’t stay here any longer! Its not safe!” the little hands in hers were trembling with fear as they ran for the ships.

She got away, but at what cost… The troopers where suppose to help the Jedi, no eliminate them. What had changed? Something obviously, but what? She didn’t know but she couldn’t find her master anywhere. Hopefully he’d gotten away safely. They’d split just after landing if it hadn’t been for the other masters she didn’t think she would have been able to get away with the youngling. So many of her fellow jedi lay dead while she survived….

“I TRUSTED YOU!!! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS” was he breathing heavily? He couldn’t tell but he felt like he was about to pass out “I LOOKED UP TO YOU” another clash of lightsabers clashing together disprusing light in the dark hall. “TELL ME WHY”, ‘Now now Ahsoka, is that how you talk to your master?’

Zeno was on his knees, death gripping the now lit lightsaber that had once been Ahsoka Tano’s. How did he know that name if he’d never even heard of her before now? Seeing her now? “Grandmaster, what… what did I just see? There’s so much fear and betrayal left behind with just enough hope that its still usable by any other jedi..”
Zeno
Zeno

Back to top Go down

Post by Itsu Hask/Solum Mon Nov 16, 2020 11:14 pm

Who you saw was Lady Tano. As for what you saw her doing was about escaping the Jedi Purge also known as Order 66. The Chancellor of the Galactic Republic was secretly a Sith Lord and tricked the Jedi into building a clone army that he would use to wipe out all Jedi. Yes a few like Lady Tano lived and hid. They were hunted down by the Sith Emperor’s apprentice Darth Vader formally known as Anakin Skywalker, Tanos Master during the Clone Wars.
Itsu Hask/Solum
Itsu Hask/Solum
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeno Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:24 am

I.... I've been carrying that with me for fifty years and I've never seen before now.

*he turned off the lightsaber but remained kneeling on the floor. The feelings were still running rampant in him while he tried to collect himself*

But, you're basically explaining that shed felt all of these feelings and still managed to stay in tune with the light side of the force.

*slowly standing up again*

Thank you for helping us resolve the mystery of the metal box. If you happen to learn anything useful on that cube would you be willing to share it, with us?
Zeno
Zeno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum