The Jen'Saarai Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A cure for the Masters

+2
Darth Rewn
Itsu Hask/Solum
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A cure for the Masters Empty A cure for the Masters

Post by Itsu Hask/Solum Mon Nov 09, 2020 6:15 pm

@“Zeno”, @“Kodo Jissard”, @“Valkorian”

Consulars,
I have an urgent mission for you and your Padwans. As you all are aware of Jedi master Rhak-Qo Has been injured by the Sith. She has been injected with the same poison I have this poison is the result of Sith alchemy. This poison causes it’s victims increased range and vulnerability to the Darkside. Throughout my years I have learned to subdue these effects upon myself, And manage to stay alive through the blue crystal pillar here in the temple. I had given up searches for a cure and resolved myself to death one day, But now they seem to have reproduced the poison and a cure must be found to save her life and yours possibly if also instructed. I believe the best place to start to look for a cure, is on the home world of the Sith, Koraban. Once there you must travel to the Sith Academy and if the force wills it, find a cure.  

While the Sith population and all intelligent life no longer lives on Koraban, evil still faced many trials and evil creatures. Such as the K'lor'slugs, a carnivorous hunter, possessing keen olfactory and visual senses in addition to a deadly venom. The Shyracks, large, bat-like avian creatures with razor like teeth native to the caves of Korriban. And possibly the most deadly theTerentateks. These creatures which feed off the blood of Force-sensitives, and inhabited caves and tombs strong with the dark side of the Force. Several guarded the entrance to a section of Naga Sadow's tomb.

Be quick to start off and my the force be with you.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Grand Master Itsu Hask on Mon Nov 09, 2020 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Itsu Hask/Solum
Itsu Hask/Solum
Admin

Back to top Go down

A cure for the Masters Empty Re: A cure for the Masters

Post by Itsu Hask/Solum Mon Nov 09, 2020 6:16 pm

Itsu Hask/Solum
Itsu Hask/Solum
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Rewn Mon Nov 09, 2020 8:29 pm

*Kodo listens to the message on his comm again before rushing to the high council chamber* Grand Master I'm ready to go whenever! I want you both cured, I will go to Korriban and bring back this cure. I want you both better.
*He grinned* and maybe I'll test my new lightsaber
Darth Rewn
Darth Rewn
Admin

Itsu Hask/Solum likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkorian Mon Nov 09, 2020 8:41 pm

Valkorian shuts down his communicator and heads to the temple in search of the grandmaster.

"I will head to Korriban and find the cure Master, myself, the Consulars and Padawans will not return until we have succeeded"
Valkorian
Valkorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Itsu Hask/Solum Mon Nov 09, 2020 9:27 pm

May the force be with you both!
Itsu Hask/Solum
Itsu Hask/Solum
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Rewn Tue Nov 10, 2020 12:11 am

To you as well Master"*Kodo bows out of the room, heading for his chamber to prepare*
Darth Rewn
Darth Rewn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeno Tue Nov 10, 2020 1:51 am

"Troublesome this mission will be, but it is for the best. We will do our best to come back at least with source poison." He clicked off his comms unit and sat it back down the table. Be grudgingly he got up from his chair stared at the pile of books and just left them. He had to meet up with the others and discuss this and how they were going to go about insuring the safety of their padawans. "Kodo, Valeria where might I find you both? We need to talk about this mission before leaving the temple."
Zeno
Zeno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Rewn Tue Nov 10, 2020 4:13 am

I'm in the training room as always, would you like to meet at the central archives? *The comm squacks at zeno
Darth Rewn
Darth Rewn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkorian Tue Nov 10, 2020 7:19 am

"Central archives seems a good place to meet"
Valkorian
Valkorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Rewn Tue Nov 10, 2020 9:22 am

*Kodo towelled off, putting away his saber, and with a wave of his hand,pulled his robes to him. He noticed a rather...   Pungent odor and decided he best shower quickly or else every being in Korriban would smell him. After a visit to the Refresher, Kodo jogged to the central archives, pulling up data on Korriban. Kodo enters the room, his formal robe tails billowing out behind him as he hurried to meet with the others.
Darth Rewn
Darth Rewn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeno Tue Nov 10, 2020 10:07 am

”I’ll see you there.” Zeno quickly turned around heading to the archives, he should of just staying in the library it was right next door! Sighing he couldn’t of known, thinking everyone would want to meet up over something to eat was defiantly more likely but not at the same time. Resigning to it he entered, passing several data stations to get to one near the back wall and coming across Kodo already with a pile of what information he could find. Taking up a seat at the data station for at least an accurate map of Korriban. There wasn’t much to go off of, which was sad. But he could make the little information that the Grandmaster had given them useful. Hoping down from the chair and moving to the tables seat he sat across from Kodo, his head and ears being the only thing that were visible over the table top while he sat.   ”So, I’m going to say this right now, but I don’t want to bring the padawans, but it might prove useful for them to gain more experience then our past training on Zeffo which really was just teaching the basics by moving books.” He said folding his arms in his lap, he’d grown, not physically, but more into his abilities to use the force and his combat with a lightsaber was, adequate enough now that he wouldn’t just be flailing it around anymore. Though he did learn a new trick with his saber that might prove useful depending on the situations they found themselves in. ”You look like you just got told to dress up for a meeting why so formal Kodo? You’re meeting with your peers.”

Zeno
Zeno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Rewn Tue Nov 10, 2020 10:21 am

Kodo looks at Zeno, "I was training, pardon me for not wanting to smell like a hutt when I came in here. Plus my spares seem to have been a bit damaged in previous training matches with Chaladdik. Kodo goes back to reviewing the notes about Korriban, the scattering of ruins, as well as historical sites such as great sith tombs, and burial sights were astounding. If only I had eyes so I could actually read a map instead of just listening to notes. "I don't like this my friend, for padawans to go to such a strong world full of the dark sides influence... It could unbalance them greatly not to mention the local wildlife isn't exactly house friendly. I'm only bringing one of my learners, I think Foogel will benefit from this training most, he needs to feel the dark side's influence. And it'll allow me to get a sense for how strong he is." I think back to stories I read when I first came to the temple a year or two back about the nightsisters, and their unholy conjurings. I've got a bad feeling about this Zeno.
Darth Rewn
Darth Rewn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeno Tue Nov 10, 2020 1:53 pm

He nodded knowingly, hed done a few training sessions with him and they were taxing. So he could understand, that training was also a reason why he tended to train alone more frequently now to just because he was always trying out new things to make up for his size."I agree, they should feel what its like but going to a whole planet thats just oozing with it?" He shook his head, "but, were going to need the extra hands for this. What do you think about starting at the temple that was mentioned and try to find a data base of some kind. Stop somewhere before hand and pick up an R2 unit alone with a protocol Droid so you can understand your new padawan." He couldn't help but get the little jab in. After learning he was terrified of Jawas for no reason he could see it was quite funny. "Or you could take this chance to learn a new language. Either way it'll benefit the mission."
Zeno
Zeno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Rewn Tue Nov 10, 2020 2:14 pm

I don't like bringing them either but it's necessary. At the mention of his newest Padawan, his face drained of color again. *Cough* "uh right, a... Protocol droid....." he sighed resigning himself to the gate the force hslad brought upon him. "Padawans not withstanding, I think we also need to look for any sith holocrons, destroy them if we can. I say we start in the R7 sector near the temple and start a sweep through the archives. I'm scared Master Asha doesn't have much time left."

Kodo concentrates on his master, seeing through the force as he had been told to practice, before she had been stricken down. He saw her connection to the force slowly severing, her life force draining. "Once Valkorian gets here and our Padawans are squared away I say we head straight away.
Darth Rewn
Darth Rewn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkorian Tue Nov 10, 2020 10:42 pm

Valkorian arrived momentarily, supply bags packed and lightsaber at the ready. Even though Korriban was long rid of the Sith there was still a sense of evil around the place, almost like an uncleansed wound.
"I am here friends, let's depart while time is still on our side"
He takes note of Kodos new Padawan
"hello there friend, welcome to the party
Valkorian
Valkorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Rewn Tue Nov 10, 2020 10:48 pm

Kodo grimaces "Let's be on our way my friends, the faster we get to Korriban, the faster Master Asha, and hopefully Grand Master will be cured.
Darth Rewn
Darth Rewn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeno Wed Nov 11, 2020 12:37 am

Zeno jumped down from the seat, “Lets the best way to figure this out is by doing. We can plan all day, but in the long run, we need to be there to figure it out.” He said, checking to make sure that he at least had his lightsaber on him, which was just a habit now to carry it everywhere. He reached into his pocket and pulled out his communicator “@Cran, meet at the ship, we’re leaving in less than five minutes. Bring only the necessities.” He released the button and put it back into his pocket. “Alright, the Crest should have more than enough supplies on it along with a small arsenal of weapons if you want to use something other than a lightsaber.” He said, striding ahead of Kodo and Valkorian to hurry to the ship, and knowing full and well that they’d be right beside him considering he had to jog to keep up with them when they walked.

Outside, Zeno had just removed the refueling lines and power cables, doing a quick once over to make sure that the pit droids had patched up some of the missing panels from leaving Zeffo. Making his way into the ship he climbed up into the cockpit, and began powering up the ship as the others arrived.
Zeno
Zeno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Rewn Wed Nov 11, 2020 12:42 am

Kodo pulled out his own comm"Foogel meet us at the launch pads, we are headed on a mission. Bring your training saber and survival pack" he clicked off the communicator, hoping the Jawa would understand. "you're right of course Zeno, let's do, and stop planning. No mission plan survives after contact.
Darth Rewn
Darth Rewn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cran Cyone Wed Nov 11, 2020 12:56 am

Yes boss *cran sees zero at the cockpit* can we let the blind guy fly
Cran Cyone
Cran Cyone

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Rewn Wed Nov 11, 2020 1:00 am

I look at Cran, "To be honest my flying isn't much better"
Darth Rewn
Darth Rewn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cran Cyone Wed Nov 11, 2020 1:02 am

* cran with a smile* I'm sure your fine you in a way see better then most of us
Cran Cyone
Cran Cyone

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeno Wed Nov 11, 2020 2:33 am

“Oh stop complaining. We got out of there in one piece, now hurry up and get on. We got a stop to make before going to Korridan.” He yelled, double checking the coupler relay to the hyperdrive, then began running test on the weapons system. A low humming started up at that as the weapons test protocol began then just went away. Several green lights lit all at once while one continued blinking yellow, warning him that the side hatch was still open. “If everyone’s here lets get going. We’re probably going to need that R2 unit and if anything I can just translate for you Kodo. Though my Jawa is a bit rusty.”
Zeno
Zeno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Rewn Wed Nov 11, 2020 1:26 pm

An R2? More like a protocol droid. As long as I can understand what our little.... Friend is saying.
*Kodo pressed the button to shut the side hatch, seeing that both the apprentices, and the Consulars were on board*
"All good my friend, now fly EASY this time"
Darth Rewn
Darth Rewn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeno Thu Nov 12, 2020 1:22 pm

"Fine Kodo, well get both. I think an R2 be useful at finding information that may be hidden if they're on a massive database. That way were not wasting our energy or time." He said as the warning lamp went green conforming the seal on the hold. The engines roared to life as they lifted off and began their accent. Zenos hands danced over the keys, flicking switches and slowly increasing the throttle while increasing the output on the dampeners. In no time they were out of Yavins atmosphere, with a lot less turbulence then the last time. "Also so I think there's a mining station a few sectors away from our destination. Well go there refuel again incase things get dicey and we need a quick get away, and while there you and Valkorian take the Padawans, to go find the druids. Sound good? I'll stay with the ship as back up just in case. I don't enjoy going populated places unless I have to."
Zeno
Zeno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Rewn Thu Nov 12, 2020 9:11 pm

Kodo chuckles" Sure Zeno that works, let us know when we are close. I think it's time myself and... Foogel get acquainted..." Heading down the hallway Kodo finds Foogel still in the hold. "Foogel, come here" Kodo snaps a bit nervously, his tongue a but sharper than he meant it to be. "It's time we start your training and see just how well you handle the force."
Darth Rewn
Darth Rewn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum