The Jen'Saarai Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trouble on Jedha

+2
Chaladdik
Valkorian
6 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Trouble on Jedha Empty Trouble on Jedha

Post by Darth Rewn Fri Nov 06, 2020 10:03 pm

Padawan Rhys, Chaladdik, might I speak with you a moment? *Kodo grabs their shoulders as they left from the Grand masters meeting*[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Darth Rewn
Darth Rewn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Trouble on Jedha Empty Re: Trouble on Jedha

Post by Darth Rewn Fri Nov 06, 2020 11:03 pm

You too *Kodo calls out to Valkorian*
Darth Rewn
Darth Rewn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkorian Sat Nov 07, 2020 1:44 am

"What is it my friend?"
Valkorian
Valkorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaladdik Sat Nov 07, 2020 2:06 am

Chaladdik watches Kodo and Rhys spar, thinking that the Padawan shows great promise with a martial weapon...
Chaladdik
Chaladdik

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Rewn Sat Nov 07, 2020 2:14 am

*Kodo continues to spar with Rhys for several minutes, stopping for a moment to demonstrate how best to avoid a thrust, or block a strike. After the fifth time of Rhys getting touched by the training saber, Kodo finally calls a rest* Not bad Padawan, I've been at the temple for a few months, so don't worry about your saber skills yet, we will get them polished up*

*A beep sounded as the computer signaled it's proximity to Jedha, Kodo walked up front and took control of the ship*
Darth Rewn
Darth Rewn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Rewn Sat Nov 07, 2020 2:21 am

*The ship drips from hyperspace, a roaring bang as it returned to normal space* A dusty ball of a planet fills the view ports as the shuttle boosts forward* Strap in *Kodo calls from the pilot seat* this isn't always the easiest of entries
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Darth Rewn
Darth Rewn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaladdik Sat Nov 07, 2020 2:36 am

‘More sand and dust...’
Chaladdik
Chaladdik

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Rewn Sat Nov 07, 2020 2:41 am

*Kodo looks at chaladdik* ah don't be so down Chaladdik, on the bright side you might turn into a different color!
*The ship starts to rattle and shake as it enters atmosphere, the viewport shows a small dog that can only be a city. After a few moments, the ship ceases it's rattling, and descends to a lower altitude as they look for a place to land* "I'm going to try to land outside the city a small ways my friends" Kodo shouts back, unless there are any objections?"
Darth Rewn
Darth Rewn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkorian Sat Nov 07, 2020 2:41 am

'Jedha. Not as great as it once was after the Empire destroyed the holy city but it was returning. This place has alwas been revered by the Jedi, a strong connection with the force can be felt here. I wonder what's brought us here. I'm sure we'll soon find out.' Valkorian ponders to himself as he gazes at the dust laden planet below.
Valkorian
Valkorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaladdik Sat Nov 07, 2020 2:47 am

‘Valkorian, might we find relics of Jedi past?’
Chaladdik
Chaladdik

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Rewn Sat Nov 07, 2020 2:52 am

*Kodo throttled back the ship, allowing the stabilizers and inertia dampeners to take over the work of slowing the ship for landing. A cloud of dust surrounded the ship as they landed a few kilometers away from city on the horizon. In the distance, amidst the distant glow of the sun dropping below the horizon, a city is seen, on top of a cliff face.*
*Kodo points* that's where we are headed my friends, my contacts in the city have said some kind of slavery fight ring is abducting citizens, and forcing them to fight to the death. Our goal is to find who is running it, and measure out justice, any questions?
Darth Rewn
Darth Rewn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Rewn Sat Nov 07, 2020 2:53 am

*Kodo looks at Chaladdik* who knows, I heard it took 300 years to repair the holy city after the death stars destruction of it. We will see if anything is around and take it as our own. *Kodo winks*
Darth Rewn
Darth Rewn
Admin

Chaladdik likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaladdik Sat Nov 07, 2020 3:02 am

‘Slavery. The most abhorrent crime beings do inflict on one another. Many of my kin are taken by such people, though not without great difficulty...
‘They are unlikely to operate publicly. A ruse may be necessary, perhaps offering one of our number as product? Or enquiring as potential spectators? It may be simpler to tail one of their number to a base of operations... I defer to your judgement, Consulars.’
Chaladdik
Chaladdik

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Rewn Sat Nov 07, 2020 3:18 am

"Don't get all formal on me Chaladdik, I might just sell ya to the ring masters" *I smile making sure he knows a joke. The engines of the rusty ship spool down, whining and coughing before coming to a stop.* But that thought has merit my friend, we will think about it as we head to meet my contact. Fair enough? Make sure to hide your lightsabers.
Darth Rewn
Darth Rewn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaladdik Sat Nov 07, 2020 3:28 am

‘You can try...’ A wicked grin splits Chaladdik’s face.
He stands, grabs his kit and tucks his saber behind the band of his robe.
Chaladdik
Chaladdik

Back to top Go down

Post by Boudreax Sat Nov 07, 2020 4:03 am

Boudreax awakens from his isolated meditation in the cargo hold of the ship, with his fairly low midichlorian count the other Jedi were none the wiser to the fact that he snuck on the ship to see the fabled planet. He awaits for them to disembark so he can follow at a distance.
Boudreax
Boudreax

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Rewn Sat Nov 07, 2020 5:26 am

*Kodo grins With his force sight he noticed the flow of one other being on the ship, choosing to remain silent, he enters the cargo hold, and grabs his pack, and puts it on a speeder
Darth Rewn
Darth Rewn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaladdik Sat Nov 07, 2020 5:34 am

Chaladdik settled on a speeder of his own, tested the throttle, listened to the assuring whine.
Chaladdik
Chaladdik

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Rewn Sat Nov 07, 2020 9:44 am

As Kodo too sat on one of the speeders, he looks over into the direction of Boudreaux, his eyebrow lifted over his cloth covered eyes, almost inquiring if he wished to be kept secret from the others. Kodo started his speeder before turning to the others* Our contact is in the slums of the holy city. Keep your wits around you my friends, who knows what threats lie ahead.
Darth Rewn
Darth Rewn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaladdik Sat Nov 07, 2020 9:50 am

As they disembarked their ship and raced across the desert, Chaladdik relished the fresh air through his coat. He took in the broad, dry expanse and the towering mesas. Once, he would have felt exposed in such an open space. Now, he was only taken by the landscape’s arid beauty.
Starships rising and falling in the distance marked their destination; a towering sprawl of structures on the horizon.
Chaladdik
Chaladdik

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkorian Sat Nov 07, 2020 9:52 am

"There's a good chance we may Chaladdik, let's keep our wits about us and see what we may uncover"
Valkorian descends from the ship and heads towards a speeder. He packs up a small supply bag ready and pulls his hood up over his head, best to have some secrecy about him.
Valkorian
Valkorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhys Sat Nov 07, 2020 11:09 am

Ryhs pack some useful thing on a speeder and follow the rest of the groupe.

Rhys

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Rewn Sat Nov 07, 2020 10:08 pm

*Kodo looks at the group, seeing they are ready* Let's go my friends,. *Kodo hits the accelerators, his speeder jumping to full speed with a whine, aiming for the towering mesa where he used to live.*
Darth Rewn
Darth Rewn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Boudreax Sun Nov 08, 2020 12:56 am

Boudreaux disembarks the ship and sees the dust cloud of where they took off. He throws his hood up and with his Beskar staff in hand and his lightsaber hidden under his cloak, he starts walking in the same direction. Taking this time for self reflection.
Boudreax
Boudreax

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaladdik Sun Nov 08, 2020 12:58 am

‘Who might recognise you, Kodo? And what kind of reception might they have for you?’
Chaladdik’s voice came through Kodo’s comm muffled by the wind.
Chaladdik
Chaladdik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum