The Jen'Saarai Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jedi Knight Boudreax

Go down

Jedi Knight Boudreax Empty Jedi Knight Boudreax

Post by Boudreax Fri Nov 06, 2020 9:30 pm

Name: Boudreaux

Sex:  Male

Species: Shistavanen

Homeworld: Uvena Prime

Midichlorian count : 4500

Height: 6’-3”

XP: 24,500

HP: 11,100

Damage:  w/force 950 w/lightsaber 1300

Appearance: Brown fur with white starting to appear, piercing blue eyes, taller for his species, scared up from years of hard work.

Weapons: 6’ Long Staff Encased in Beskar Steel & Natural Claws and Fangs, Green Lightsaber

Gear: Jedi Tunic (Light Tan Colored)

Force Abilities: Starting Force Abilities
(Push/Pull/Speed/Force Control/Force Jump/Emerald Lightning)

Personal Abilities:(this will be approved by the High Council)

Unique Racial/Species abilities: (this will be approved by the High Council)
Improved Speed and Keen Sense of Smell and Hearing

Biography: Growing up on Uneva Prime I trained to be a warrior and discovered I had a aptitude for scouting and was one of the best trackers by age 20.
I always had this natural ability to sense what in my immediate surroundings and could almost “sense” when something wasn’t right. Having never heard of the Jedi I had no inkling of what this sense could mean.
Not agreeing with isolationism of my people I ventured out to see what laid beyond the stars. Spent years doing odd jobs and became a valuable asset to mercenaries needing a scout in the outer rim territories.
This is how I ended up on contract to search for a bail jumper in the Yavin System. Doing a close surface scan of the planets I discovered a small pocket of life forms in a large structure and decided to investigate.
Upon arriving on Yavin 4 I discovered a Jedi Temple led by a Grand Master Hask, shortly after I joined the order under to directly teaching by the Grand Master himself. Soon after joining we were tasked with going to retrieve Jedi Crusader pendants. After a successful mission we were sent to tattooine to search for spacecraft for our cause. After Tattooine I was granted the rank of Knight.
Trouble arose after a ill fated trip to the planet Jedha and the discovery of a Sith holocron.
Upon our return to the temple a rift formed between the former Master Taral and Grand Master Hask, leading to Taral betraying the order and taking former padawan Kodo with him. During the fight Grand Master perished and bestowed the rank of Grand Master to Master Asha, who in turn granted me and my fellow padawan Zeno the rank of Jedi Master.
Upon receiving our new titles we were sent to the Korriban system to stop the newly turned Sith from reeking havoc upon the galaxy.

Last edited by Boudreax on Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:51 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Updating)
Boudreax
Boudreax

Itsu Hask/Solum likes this post

Back to top Go down